Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
LoveConquers All @All777Love
04 May, 02:09
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Master chess player, indeed!πŸ’—β™ΎπŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 May, 10:12
Reminds me of the FBI file and JFK Jr. calling Biden a Traitor. Great shirt!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
03 May, 09:16
perhaps the resemblance could be just the bloodline in general, but i cannot unsee diana

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
03 May, 09:14
am reminded by his photos how much he looks like diana, just look at his eyes, the nose, the shape of his face🀍

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
03 May, 10:03
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
This photo shows the resemblance the most that I can see.
God Bless Barron
Keep him safe πŸ™

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 May, 06:14
LOVE it, seems to me this is an old photo ... guess they knew this was coming

1776 Life @pacu44
03 May, 05:50
I want that shirt

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
03 May, 04:54
I would lobe to meet 45.
but this young man...yea...wish I could meet him. he is the future....I hope I live long enough to see that unfold.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 May, 04:47
princess diana and ...... president donald trump had a son

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
03 May, 07:23
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
prove it

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
03 May, 04:45
TRE 46 ON
2+9+5 4+6 1514
7 10 11
17 11

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 May, 04:00
He very well could be President someday.

03 May, 03:55
Everytime I see a picture of Baron Trump, I automatically think of 1893... β€œBaron Trump’s Marvellous Underground Journey”.πŸ’—πŸ—πŸ“š

03 May, 03:56
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
Sorry, I forgot to add the links...
https://dailydialectics.co...

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
03 May, 03:44
Thanks VK for the love it always makes my day better.

Let's talk about the air :)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
03 May, 03:37
Wow he looks just like Princess Diana

memes matter @NoComment
03 May, 03:26
I love our marvelous times

Diana DJT @Diana
03 May, 03:18
Such a handsome young man, very wise indeed πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯

Miss. Messina @Messina
03 May, 03:03
The look in his eyes is so determined.

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 May, 04:21
😍 Barron is so badass!!!!!!!!!!