Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I feel immediately tired when I sit at my laptop. If I was any more ready for something to happen I would be pregnant.
05:09 AM - May 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
04 May, 05:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Beautiful calming pictures....Nature you can't go wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 May, 05:23
btw, that bridge is now my new wallpaper. hope ya don't mind🙈

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 May, 05:21
Somethin you would like to share with the group? You are in a safe place😂
no , I get you man, we all feelin it

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
03 May, 01:10
LOL. So true. That feeling that it's never going to happen!

Miss. Messina @Messina
03 May, 11:03
like info overload without ending? I hear it will be soon 😉 , it can be tiring, the waiting…

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
03 May, 10:16
100% feel the same. So tired and ready. Doesn't mean I would ever give up.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
03 May, 09:29
🫃🏼You may be? Might want to grab a home test 🤣

Nunya Business @AAug22
03 May, 09:17
The last couple of weeks were always the hardest for me. Feeling like if I didnt give birth that moment my body would literally pop! Willing to try anything to get the contractions started. Miserable & uncomfortable while also blissful & excited. Looking back I remember it was painful but I dont remember the pain. My babies worth every moment I suffered! This will be too!

Nunya Business @AAug22
03 May, 09:20
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Thank you for your stunning images! I really love how you are able to capture God's creativity & remind us to see the miracles in the everyday surroundings. #Godisgood

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
03 May, 08:57
I love you, Brother (and your pics, a respite in the digital frontier).

At least we aren't malnourished in a record storm, frostbitten feet, dodging musket-lead, and pondering our imminent death to voluntarily cross the Potomac.

FWIW: Many days these past two years, my hands shake in the morning as I approach my keyboard, as I know I'm "chained" to it for 12-14 hours vocationally (WFH). My 2yr. old twins ask, "are you hurt, Daddy?" This WAR is worth it, they will know of you and our efforts to stand for Truth, Liberty, Lost children, and GOD.

Your candor inspires, your humility uplifts, your Brotherhood is a glue for my sanity. Billions of souls across this beautiful realm are counting on us, and we WIN - [they] lose. I love you.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 May, 09:48
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Beautifully said ❤️

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 May, 08:51
My emotions on all this - "up and down - like the Assyrian Empire... " to quote the Pythons...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 May, 08:48
Beautiful pics Martin!
For those that do not know, you can purchase pics very reasonable of Martins' or his Patriot calendar at his site.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
03 May, 08:42
timing, you don't want a weak or unhealthy preemie

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
03 May, 08:35
😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂
😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂
😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂
😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂
😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂
😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 May, 07:52
I know EXACTLY how you feel.

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
03 May, 07:00
Expectant Martin Awaiting the birth of his fruits.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
03 May, 06:52
I believe you’ve just used an actual Greek idiom meant for exactly such circumstances.

Does this make you feel better? :)

TS 5:09 > 17:09

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
03 May, 06:37
i am with you!!! walking the fine line in and out of the matrix… wanting to be out and yet having to be in to support family. Excited and humbled by this experience. at times feeling invincible as a chosen one - and other times feeling beat up.

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
03 May, 06:18
ive felt paralyzed the last 2 years

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
03 May, 06:08
i am totally with you