Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 May, 08:26
I am noticing other men still "stuck in Babylon" and struggling to let go of the corporate career etc. Here's what I have found: when you reach between your legs and find a pair of courage-inducing organs, and act like you have a bit of potency sat between, then you'll receive the resources you need to fight from the cosmos.

"I am fighting for something important bigger than me and my own needs/immediate family" justifies asking for others to share their surplus. You don't need to be perfect, you don't need to be first, you don't need to be experienced. Just draw a line and say I am not going to compromise any further, and am now willing to sacrifice.

Here's the paradox: it is those who are willing to be persecuted who may end up suffering the least. You'll be surrounded by others who are loyal and have your back, rather than the self-serving. Trying to keep your comforts means you risk losing them all.

Plus ladies like guys with ginormous gonads.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Aaron0202 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aaron Tate, click on at the bottom under it