Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am noticing other men still "stuck in Babylon" and struggling to let go of the corporate career etc. Here's what I have found: when you reach between your legs and find a pair of courage-inducing organs, and act like you have a bit of potency sat between, then you'll receive the resources you need to fight from the cosmos.

"I am fighting for something important bigger than me and my own needs/immediate family" justifies asking for others to share their surplus. You don't need to be perfect, you don't need to be first, you don't need to be experienced. Just draw a line and say I am not going to compromise any further, and am now willing to sacrifice.

Here's the paradox: it is those who are willing to be persecuted who may end up suffering the least. You'll be surrounded by others who are loyal and have your back, rather than the self-serving. Trying to keep your comforts means you risk losing them all.

Plus ladies like guys with ginormous gonads.
08:26 AM - May 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
02 May, 06:49
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
haha i love it!

this is the most eloquent "grow a set of balls" statement i've ever stumbled across !

touché 🤺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
02 May, 06:43
brother its not the career its the mindset and heart set. God can come through all things, stuck in babylon is a psychology that creates a feeling, an attitude and a thought pattern

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
02 May, 06:42
love this Martin and will share - thank you!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 May, 06:42
That was so beautiful I am shedding Pepe tears Martin.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
02 May, 11:41
small business Martin!!!

when you know how to run a buisness by the numbers, its as easy as 123! ha!

and you can start young. instead of $200,000 for college and lost years, you can start businesses and sell them as you go.

there are SO MANY WAYS!!!

i live in walmart, tyson, jb hunt community in northwest arkansas. these people know their soul is being sucked dry. they cant stand the thought of going a week without a paycheck, health insurance,

the reason, they Dont have the knowledge of how it really works.

i have had my own small businesses since i was 26 and wish i had started at 14.

so, start yout business plan. any plan can become a staple. next research percentage of expenses by percentages. ex. rent, insurance, cost of goods, marketing, etc

its time!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
02 May, 12:14
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
oops! run your expenses as a percentage of projected revenues

this becomes the heartbeat of the business. when your standard percentages ate out of line you know where to make changes. otherwise it is all guess work.

really! even a 12 year old can do this with basic excel spreadsheet

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
02 May, 01:32
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
As a business owner, I recommend that too! His photography could be very lucrative.

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
02 May, 10:35

Dwight Knapp @kad784
02 May, 08:42

Ken Mac @KenMac
02 May, 08:36
Well I'm upper-upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
And I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
The social pages say I've got
The biggest balls of all
🤟🤟⚡️⚡️😀😀