Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
01 May, 08:25
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
I sure as hell hope so. Still preparing for famine in case it isn't true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
30 April, 10:08
Sorry, but Intuits know! They feel it, then, they know…….🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
30 April, 07:44
Needed to see this today. Anxiety level is very high lately due to all the crazy sh*t going on. Deep down I know I'm watching a movie, that it's all over and we are just waiting for more still asleep to wake up, but it's easy to get caught up in it for a little bit. On a sucky note, had to decline a family cruise to the Caribbean because of the vaccine mandates still in effect in the industry (I'm still unvaxxed) and just trying to be patient till it all falls away and the lies become known to all. Is it bad for me to want retribution against all the corporations and governments that discriminate against people for personal medical choices?

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
30 April, 07:44
Needed to see this today. Anxiety level is very high lately due to all the crazy sh*t going on. Deep down I know I'm watching a movie, that it's all over and we are just waiting for more still asleep to wake up, but it's easy to get caught up in it for a little bit. On a sucky note, had to decline a family cruise to the Caribbean because of the vaccine mandates still in effect in the industry (I'm still unvaxxed) and just trying to be patient till it all falls away and the lies become known to all. Is it bad for me to want retribution against all the corporations and governments that discriminate against people for personal medical choices?

Free Bird @DCast
30 April, 06:59
like this cheery site:
https://realrawnews.com/

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 April, 06:24
NCSWIC 🙏❣🙏