Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 April, 04:47
Maybe nothing, maybe more .s. You decide.

VK posted on April 27 "home". McAfee channel posted "home" at the end post on Telegram on April 25.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
30 April, 05:03
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Johnny Q what does it mean Sir??? Are the 144,000 leaving soon? I get the 'something big is coming part' we've been hearing it for years but I do believe something is going to fall when the weight is pushing down hard enough. 'Sleeping on the floor' meaning not in touch with reality? Taking out the Sun...JFK jr. has to come out???

I get the 'it was over before it started.' We are just watching what would have happened if it [their] plans succeeded but now we have to let their plans show as happening, while also showing it is being over turned, but truly they've all been gitmo'd. I don't necessarily believe it but I will entertain all this. But to see the book one day would be great.

'Vaults opening, current burn' no idea what that means. Maybe the money aspect?

There's 31 TB Terabytes of proof white👒's, have that makes them scared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
The 144,000 and the Sacred Geometry of Light

144,000 = 12,000 x 12,000. 12 x 12 = 144 is a Holo-Fractal (Whole-in-the -Part/Part-in-the-Whole) Expression of this Larger, More Inclusive Light
The Neurological System has 12 Paired Nerves in the Lower Half of the Body and 12 Paired Cranial Nerves in the Head. They are Connected by 8 Pairs of Nerves that are Centered in the Heart and by the Vagus, or 'Tree of Life,' Nerve that is the Longest Nerve in the Body.
Our Ancient Ancestors also Viewed and Organized their Communities and Cities based upon the Number 12. The City of Jerusalem is one of many '12 Tribe Nations" that were Designed as Microcosmic Expressions of the 12 Houses of the Zodiac.
The Story of Israel, when Viewed in this Cosmological Context
is based upon this Long Lost Model. Is-Ra-El literally means Shining Ray of Light (IS refers to Light; Ra Refers to Rays of Light; and El Means Shining)
05:33 PM - Apr 30, 2022
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Simon Evans @Insider
01 May, 09:41
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
12,000x12,000 =/= 144,000.

30 April, 05:57
💗WOW! This all makes SO much more sense to me than the bible interpretations. It feels more accurate. Thank you SO much for typing all this.

PS Your name has always reminded me of Robert David Steele. I find him amazing to have come out with all that he did.I have an fond strong affinity to him. 💗🤗

30 April, 06:31
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I AM Not Sure if We Are Related. My Father's Name was Robert....but I, like Robert David, have consumed 100's of books on my Spiritual Journey of the Heart with the Ultimate Intention of Sharing what I found and Inviting Others to Walk that Path With Me, according to their own constantly unfolding levels of understanding and spiritual discernment
Robert was Similarly Motivated but Lived More in Head Head than His Heart--although He was BEGINNING to Live More from His Heart before He Passed.
I am the Opposite. I Am Centered in my Heart and have Always Filtered Everything I have Read and Learned Through My Heart in the Hope that this would Ultimately Allow Me to Speak with Clarity to the Hearts of others, and thus become a Conscious Vehicle of Love and Grace that could Potentially Change the World. Bless You on Your Journey. Feel Free to Contact Me Any Time with Any Questions You May Have!

30 April, 05:44
The Twelve Tribes of Israel Represented the Twelve Houses of the Zodiac with Jerusalem Representing the Central Sun. ("In My Father's House there are Many Houses, or Mansions....")
Each Tribe was Associated with a House of the Zodiac and Jesus Chose 12 Disciples--One from Each Tribe. So, Jerusalem, The Nation of Israel and the Disciples with Jesus Representing the Central Sun/Son is an 'As Above So Below" Representation of the Universal Body of Light represented by the Zodiac.
Jesus is the "Cosmic Christ" who Integrates the 12 Neurological Strings of the Strings of the Lower Body with the 12 Strings Through the Neurological Strings that are Centered in the Heart. He is the Bridegroom of Creation who represents the Sacred Marriage of Head and Heart--the Sacred Heart of Jesus is Often Depicted as having 12 Rays of Light Shining from His Heart.
Something to Think About and REFLECT Upon.

30 April, 05:52
That is beautiful! I've heard of this. My bff is a QHHT, and she just introduced this to me a few weeks ago. I must need to research this. You are like the third person that has been telling me this. Thank you for sharing. 🤗💗

I was looking over my planetary placements in the houses and the houses placement in the zodiacs, just in the last few days as well. It is amazing how right on they are. One answer leads to 100 more questions. I hope one day we can catch up???

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
30 April, 06:02
just add, the new jerusalem is the full unfolding of the mind.
1000 yrs is the no stone untruned in the mind and the doors have all been open.