Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 April, 04:47
Maybe nothing, maybe more .s. You decide.

VK posted on April 27 "home". McAfee channel posted "home" at the end post on Telegram on April 25.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
Johnny Q what does it mean Sir??? Are the 144,000 leaving soon? I get the 'something big is coming part' we've been hearing it for years but I do believe something is going to fall when the weight is pushing down hard enough. 'Sleeping on the floor' meaning not in touch with reality? Taking out the Sun...JFK jr. has to come out???

I get the 'it was over before it started.' We are just watching what would have happened if it [their] plans succeeded but now we have to let their plans show as happening, while also showing it is being over turned, but truly they've all been gitmo'd. I don't necessarily believe it but I will entertain all this. But to see the book one day would be great.

'Vaults opening, current burn' no idea what that means. Maybe the money aspect?

There's 31 TB Terabytes of proof white๐Ÿ‘’'s, have that makes them scared.
05:03 PM - Apr 30, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 April, 05:33
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
The 144,000 and the Sacred Geometry of Light

144,000 = 12,000 x 12,000. 12 x 12 = 144 is a Holo-Fractal (Whole-in-the -Part/Part-in-the-Whole) Expression of this Larger, More Inclusive Light
The Neurological System has 12 Paired Nerves in the Lower Half of the Body and 12 Paired Cranial Nerves in the Head. They are Connected by 8 Pairs of Nerves that are Centered in the Heart and by the Vagus, or 'Tree of Life,' Nerve that is the Longest Nerve in the Body.
Our Ancient Ancestors also Viewed and Organized their Communities and Cities based upon the Number 12. The City of Jerusalem is one of many '12 Tribe Nations" that were Designed as Microcosmic Expressions of the 12 Houses of the Zodiac.
The Story of Israel, when Viewed in this Cosmological Context
is based upon this Long Lost Model. Is-Ra-El literally means Shining Ray of Light (IS refers to Light; Ra Refers to Rays of Light; and El Means Shining)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
30 April, 05:57
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
๐Ÿ’—WOW! This all makes SO much more sense to me than the bible interpretations. It feels more accurate. Thank you SO much for typing all this.

PS Your name has always reminded me of Robert David Steele. I find him amazing to have come out with all that he did.I have an fond strong affinity to him. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—

Simon Evans @Insider
01 May, 09:41
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
12,000x12,000 =/= 144,000.