Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Jack accused us of performing illegal activities, which is why he says we were suspended.

Sounds like there’s potential for a class action lawsuit to me, but I’m not an attorney.
12:40 PM - Apr 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
01 May, 03:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Im in!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
01 May, 02:58
I am interested. Had several accounts, perm suspension on the purge day. Still not back in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
01 May, 02:47
I got kicked out completely. Just checked a day ago again & twitter still will not let me re-join. I love AU so I may just forget twitter...permanently. Hopefully DJT will be giving intel/comments on our platform too, just as timely. I love our President Trump so much...sent by God personally is my firm belief...and I know all of you surely feel the same. I also love all of my brothers & sister Patriot Warriors here so much...you all are my lifeline, my cool buddies. I truly don't know what I'd do if you all were not here. !!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
30 April, 11:40
I'm in

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 April, 07:13
The rules Nana read over on Truth Social seemed to indicate they were going to allow our content to be "OUR CONTENT".

What if Truth Social becomes the hub for all other social media platforms and news platforms telling the TRUTH?

What if we are owners of our own content?
What if we are our own bank?
What if...........

You know Nana has a whole list!
Nana liked your idea for class action for everyone to sue for $17 for each follower?🤓

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 April, 07:09
I was suspended twice, lets see how long I last. Im all for suing crooked crooks!

30 April, 07:09
I was suspended twice, lets see how long I last. Im all for suing crooked crooks!

30 April, 07:06
Oh and violating the Constitution and our freedom of Speech isnt illegal? 🙄

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
30 April, 06:40
🤔My last post on "purge day" was a "Thank You"
note to President Trump and his family...
No Regrets...NOT going back...😉
I Love Our Commander In Chief!💪💋💜

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
30 April, 06:30
I was kicked off almost 18 months ago for posting truth - can I join in ?? I thought I actually signed up about a year ago for a class action suit

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Linda Johnson @LJohn33
30 April, 04:25
What's the best search engine to be using now?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
30 April, 02:49
youre just a Patriot w common sense and highly developed critical thinking skills, i agree w you. seems like a 'set up' to bankrupt twitter and class action lawsuit can sue for ownership not money.. ✝️

E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
30 April, 01:07
Mr. President Trump had a thread asking all of those that had been discriminated against by Twitter to give him their names.

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
30 April, 06:41
In response E David (DavidQ762) Quammen to his Publication
🙏Do you have the link?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
30 April, 01:05
thats a pretty serious allegation. one that required evidence of investigation. also, if they make that claim, they’d obviously have the objective data to support it and should have record of contacting law enforcement. otherwise, they’re denying you access to a service with an allegation of violating the law without putting it through the proper system - declaring themselves judge and jury. extrajudicial choices like that have consequences.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 April, 01:04
. count me in 7 suspensions! and one on my hubby’s acct.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 April, 01:04
I agree!!! What laws have we broke?!

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
30 April, 12:50

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 April, 12:49
a voter si recours 🤓☝️mercredi

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
30 April, 12:45
I’m in!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
30 April, 12:44
Got nuked too I see....

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
30 April, 12:44
My appeal when suspended stated "At least I didn't lie to congress"

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
30 April, 06:52
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Bravo