Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Renee White @Rapnay
30 April, 05:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
30 April, 03:33
3:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
30 April, 03:32
I always get a fuzzy feeling inside when I see 11:11. Gateways open.
Fryday April 29.☺️♾

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 April, 02:43
❤️💜❤️

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
30 April, 02:22
saw this at exactly 222

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 April, 01:12
Thank for giving it a go on twat. How may accounts have you got nuked now? I had 5 nuked.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 April, 01:12
You did say thay that your Twitter account had a short shelf life. Glad you’re still making AU your online home, VK. :)

Your Connect .’s graphic brings to mind multiple things for me. (See attached.) Here are just a couple:

John Perry Barlow’s (1947 - 2018) vision for the Internet —
2011 “Right to Know” TEDx Talk:
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Starlink (H/T . @johnnyq )

And Starlink, your post, and TS lead me to this:

https://www.govinfo.gov/ap...

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
30 April, 12:50

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
30 April, 12:43
Joy comes in the Morning = = = > < >

Apr 30, 2020 3:37:28 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 957a90 No. 8975029

6dfaf6a744ae31edf73f3bb5caa59e7436cedc55e597cfde41a38f5807a0a981.jpg

https://www.whitehouse.gov...
NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, in accordance with Public Law 87–20, as amended, do hereby proclaim May 1, 2020, as Law Day, U.S.A. I urge all Americans, including government officials, to observe this day by reflecting upon the importance of the rule of law in our Nation and displaying the flag of the United States in support of this national observance; and I especially urge the legal profession, the press, and the radio, television, and media industries to promote and to participate in the observance of this day.
Q

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
30 April, 12:31
They kick you off Twitter for the plane video?
Could we see it here?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 April, 12:28
Damn!! When did you get Axed 🪓??
🤬

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
30 April, 12:30
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
While I was reading his posts.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 April, 12:22
This is what I woke up to. 11 + 1111 + 5 = 11

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 April, 12:19
🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼🙌🏻

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
30 April, 12:19

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 April, 12:14
Do that -3 thingy! 😎

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
30 April, 11:41
So much #WINNING
won won won won 🤠

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
30 April, 11:32
😃❤️😂

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 April, 11:27
🤣🤣🤣

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 April, 11:25
Apr 09, 2018 7:21:15 PM EDT
Amazing coincidence.

+ Military start / wall.
You have more than you know.
Reason we are here MORE.
Q

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
30 April, 11:29
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
nice!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 April, 11:23
🙏☘️💖

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
30 April, 11:20

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 April, 11:17
I saw it but my phone is so slow to load that I have to settle for a "to 17" reply.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
30 April, 11:14
911 GMVK.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
30 April, 11:13