JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 April, 10:17
Pic stolen from The Sacred Blue Tent. Maybe drop into that incredible archive of livestreams under their music link and if you have not caught The Jesus Strand PARTS 1 AND 2 at Rumble yet then you might consider them. -48 has stated very clearly that Part 3 is not their story to tell. If you're having difficulty with the Christ Bloodline aspect of this, that's understandable. Do consider stretching yourself beyond your comfort zone though because we have been assured that the upcoming scenes of this movie will surprise us all and, let's be real, it's not too much of a leap to consider that we might not have been given the 100% Truth surrounding Christ.

#FamiliaIsEverything
#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
In Nana's thoughts were not given the truth about Christ, but the teachings that we have learned from what we have been taught will still be good rules to live by.

If ppl will just remember that at the end God will still be God, just not exactly the picture that they have had painted into their heads their whole life.

😘Nana, btw, found a book recently that actaully has this very picture in it, it was a fair old book, God has directed me to finding a lot of JFK and JR books.😘
10:57 PM - Apr 29, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 April, 10:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good morning Nana. Pardon the delay. I ran outta juice last night. God is not debatable. This reminds me of VK stating- fairly recently- the same but that the details of our account of Him are too much to take on in this medium and at this time. I thought of you yesterday btw.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 April, 02:22
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’«

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 April, 02:27
😘Early morning girls tournaments. Last game of the season!

Awwh that is a sweet stitch! God is hard to put into human words, but we can feel the presence without words.

Maybe some choose to not let go the chains but everyone should be given a fair free will chance to decide with truth available upon which to base their decisions imho.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
30 April, 09:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
in 1st grade in sunday school we were suppose to draw a picture of what we thought God looked like i put a black dot in the center of a white page. told teacher God is the white page. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. needless to say i was told i was wrong. God is us. God protects and nurtures, forgives and teaches. We are all connected if we remember that we can heal the world.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 April, 10:25
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
What your teacher didn't know is that she knew you were right.
Wrong- 77
Christ- 77

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 April, 02:35
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Yeah Nana almost didtnt make it thr Lit class my last yr of high school.
The problem mostly was poetry.
Teacher refused to give this honor student my grades because i refused to agree with her that the meanings of poems were what she said instead of what i got out of them.
We never saw eye to eye on the meanings.