JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Pic stolen from The Sacred Blue Tent. Maybe drop into that incredible archive of livestreams under their music link and if you have not caught The Jesus Strand PARTS 1 AND 2 at Rumble yet then you might consider them. -48 has stated very clearly that Part 3 is not their story to tell. If you're having difficulty with the Christ Bloodline aspect of this, that's understandable. Do consider stretching yourself beyond your comfort zone though because we have been assured that the upcoming scenes of this movie will surprise us all and, let's be real, it's not too much of a leap to consider that we might not have been given the 100% Truth surrounding Christ.

#FamiliaIsEverything
#KennedyVision
10:17 PM - Apr 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
30 April, 03:03
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Wow, What a thought provoking subject and WE came to believe in a power greater than ourselves. If you are mentally challenged and you knew about God but could never really grasp the concept of God. Would God criticize this loving creature for going out to the big tall oak tree in the back yard and praying to it? He knew God was big, He knew God loved him, he knew that God would always be there to listen to him. If you love God the Father, I don't think it matters much to God, how we pray, or where we pray. This almighty, loving, all-knowing God loved us before WE were conceived. It's the idea that WE pushed our stuff aside to include Him. To do for Him all the things we do for our earthly parents. If in your ability to conceptualize God is that of a tree, I just believe God will smile and say "Well done my child." He was lonely, He made man, He wanted us before WE even thought of Him. I'd say WE are lucky to have such wonderful parentage. I am the daughter of the Most High.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
30 April, 09:34
I've watched them and they are really good. It was hard at first because of my religious upbringing but it's becoming clearer that many things in the bible were thrown out or changed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 April, 10:07
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
I appreciate your open mind. I don't purport to have all of the answers but I do have a LOT of questions. ❤

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
30 April, 09:31
The fact that 44 books of the bible have been hidden from us - should give us enough pause. Why did these"men" decide that the people should not know the truth. at 67 I am realizing more each day that what we have been taught is backwards. Do I believe in God/Source - yes..I also believe Jesus lived among us - but when you think about it much of the bible is fear based to control us. I remember when I was in 1st grade and the nuns telling us that poor innocent babies would go to a place called Limbo if they were not baptized. I never understood how a loving God would punish innocent babies over something of which they had no control. I had so many arguments with the nuns and priests. I think that was the start of me preparing for times such as this.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 April, 10:06
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I was brought up Catholic myself and chose the Confirmation name John in 1985. It's been a long road to say the least. I am simply and lovingly suggesting that we keep our minds very open to any and all possibilities. Have a beautiful day fren!

Ange Love @LoveM
30 April, 02:01
🙏🏻✝️God loves us so much❤️He created us from love and for love

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 April, 10:09
In response Ange Love to her Publication
A men.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
30 April, 01:29
Biggest lie they told us was that God is outside of us. He is WITHIN us!!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 April, 10:10
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
BINGO!

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
29 April, 11:07
Yes!!
I believe there is so much more than we have been told or been allowed to know about the bible!

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
29 April, 11:05
Amen. If everything else we see around us was a lie, is it that much of a stretch to think we were lied to about EVERYTHING 😉 It’s nice to have a sense of WONDER ! ☺️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 April, 10:57
In Nana's thoughts were not given the truth about Christ, but the teachings that we have learned from what we have been taught will still be good rules to live by.

If ppl will just remember that at the end God will still be God, just not exactly the picture that they have had painted into their heads their whole life.

😘Nana, btw, found a book recently that actaully has this very picture in it, it was a fair old book, God has directed me to finding a lot of JFK and JR books.😘

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
30 April, 09:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
in 1st grade in sunday school we were suppose to draw a picture of what we thought God looked like i put a black dot in the center of a white page. told teacher God is the white page. 🤷‍♀️. needless to say i was told i was wrong. God is us. God protects and nurtures, forgives and teaches. We are all connected if we remember that we can heal the world.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 April, 10:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good morning Nana. Pardon the delay. I ran outta juice last night. God is not debatable. This reminds me of VK stating- fairly recently- the same but that the details of our account of Him are too much to take on in this medium and at this time. I thought of you yesterday btw.