Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
02 February, 07:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oleda King @Blessed62
02 February, 07:45
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
When I posted this on Parler and Clouthub, I was accused of being anti semitic. It only addresses that these people are evil. It has nothing to do with their claimed heritage. I can't be anti semitic..I'm a follower of Jesus Christ. Thank you for posting this. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
This is nothing to do with the Jewish faith, it has everything to do with Khazarian Jews ... it is no way Anti Semitic ... I am also a follower of Jesus Christ, so i get you, plain and simple if your evil you are evil doesnt matter who you are ... xx
08:06 AM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Oleda King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
Oleda King @Blessed62
02 February, 08:11
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
Exactly...They are fake jews...seeds of Cain>satan. Those who say they are of our brother Judah, but are not.

02 February, 08:14
In response Oleda King to her Publication
Yes & they have had thier time & now it's our turn - Love & Light its the only way it can be now - too many of us soldiers awake