Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
02 February, 07:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oleda King @Blessed62
02 February, 07:45
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
When I posted this on Parler and Clouthub, I was accused of being anti semitic. It only addresses that these people are evil. It has nothing to do with their claimed heritage. I can't be anti semitic..I'm a follower of Jesus Christ. Thank you for posting this. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 February, 08:06
In response Oleda King to her Publication
This is nothing to do with the Jewish faith, it has everything to do with Khazarian Jews ... it is no way Anti Semitic ... I am also a follower of Jesus Christ, so i get you, plain and simple if your evil you are evil doesnt matter who you are ... xx

Oleda King @Blessed62
02 February, 08:11
Exactly...They are fake jews...seeds of Cain>satan. Those who say they are of our brother Judah, but are not.

Yes & they have had thier time & now it's our turn - Love & Light its the only way it can be now - too many of us soldiers awake
08:14 AM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Oleda King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
Oleda King @Blessed62
02 February, 08:19
Amen and Hallelujah!!