Photon 333 @Photon
I was born with a life-threatening neuromuscular disease called myasthenia gravis. Many others have been physically challenged since birth. I wasn't diagnosed until I was 42. Yet I managed to achieve 2 college degrees (valuable ones) and almost my PhD. I had incredible jobs, and was greatly respected. But my disease is progressive, and I had to stop working in 1998 (also due to a B12 deficiency damage).

I didn't have a husband who could support me. My family was not rich. So I made the very difficult decision to go on social security disability. I was grateful to have an option other than a homeless shelter and food stamps. Others don't even have that choice.

People here can look down their noses at those who make those decisions, claiming that if we "cave to the man" that we are somehow deficient or a failure, don't trust God enough, and won't ascend. Now those are poop vibes.

Judging anyone here is not only arrogant but wholly unkind. Do you support patriots, or not?
03:19 PM - Apr 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 April, 03:36
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
They reflect on to you what they need to heal in themselves. No one is above the other here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
29 April, 03:21
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
100% Support!! 🙏🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396