Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Don Jr. Oh shit... it’s on!!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
07:35 PM - Apr 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
gail matthias @gailzy777
01 May, 04:30
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸ™πŸ˜˜WOWZA!!! I just love watching our President Dance. So awesome!!πŸ•ΊπŸŽΌπŸŽ―πŸ’―πŸŽΆπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Looks like we are in the GREEN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
30 April, 07:54
I was wondering about those little spike things: Makes sense what they are now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
30 April, 06:05
the comment jr made... Oh Shit..its on! hhmmm that makes me wonder what he is saying....

Dan Dan @DanDan
30 April, 03:09
i see 5 gates/goals and 5 colours on the stick. 55?

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
29 April, 01:07
so this is what i have gathered so far
we must remember Anons everything or anything can have multiple or soubke meanings

memes matter @NoComment
29 April, 03:36

29 April, 01:53
This is the drop i put together when I first saw Trump’s post.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 April, 12:28
Time to finish Camp David Poker Game?
Roo the Day!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 April, 12:20

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK YYEAH> LETS GO>

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
29 April, 12:11
Anyone else think it’s interesting that Trump is standing in the middle of a CroQuet court when he makes his β€œI’M BACK!” post?

Pepe Kek @Pepe
30 April, 06:46
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
β€œSo they left the subject and played croquet, which is a very good game for people who are annoyed with one another, giving many opportunities for venting rancor.” ...

Renee White @Rapnay
01 May, 12:34
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
want to play a game?

28 April, 11:28
I promised myself, that even if VK said, β€œMichelle, Drop #1” , I would not post it anymore...but here we are.

28 April, 11:07
My attempt.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 April, 10:21
Magic. πŸ˜‚

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
28 April, 10:19
COVFEFE

Hmmm. Wonder if it's Biden's social media communications that need to be preserved, and Trump wasn't meaning his own to be preserved with Covfefe.

That would be a fun twist.

We might find pedo joe has some stuff lurking on social media somewhere that he doesn't want us to know about, but now it has to be preserved by law.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
29 April, 01:04
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
i think it will be all the qiuetly said pedofile crap that the stars align with that will come back to haunt them

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 April, 09:51

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
28 April, 09:36
Is this from "Iphone only" TS?

28 April, 09:38
In response Christopher deWeert-Z to his Publication
I am using the iphone app.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
28 April, 09:35
πŸ”₯

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 April, 08:27

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
28 April, 09:29
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I suspect Trump is fluent in Russian and likely a few other languages.. Just a vibe I've had for a long time..

memes matter @NoComment
29 April, 05:55
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
i love our T

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
28 April, 08:11

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
29 April, 08:13
In response Aaron Tate to his Publication
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
28 April, 07:54
β™₯️WE LOVE YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP!! HURRY BACK - WE NEED YOU NOW - THANQ+++ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ™πŸΏ