USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
01 February, 03:33
Vincent Kennedy - 107 Defeats the nWo
- 4VKM

Pay attention to what Juan says at the 3 min Mark about when asked what he says about being "JFK JR"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
02 February, 07:13
In response USCG VET to his Publication
I never knew the Savin Hill connection being a Brit. How many coincidences before it is mathematically impossible?

I posted this on Twitter the day the video was posted.

There are those that see, those that see when shown & those that will never see...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yeah im just not sure 100% though but i do believe that it will come out soon!
07:20 AM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Crows Nest to his Publication
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
02 February, 07:30
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Oh I'm 100% sure - the clues were in the drops waaay before this video was posted. I don't think it will come out soon, though. Trust the plan...

02 February, 07:35
In response Crows Nest to his Publication
Oh im right there with ya almost 100% but i can't post from my own opinion and rely on "Q's" drops with out the hard cold evidence and Ill be honest that i havent been up to speed on all of the "DROPs" to say for sure! If there is anyone that is willing to share the info on thsi thread or send me the info in Private message and ill look over it then im all in and game and will def share the info. I work way too many hours to keep up with all the info dropping each day unfortinitly!