USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
Vincent Kennedy - 107 Defeats the nWo
- 4VKM

Pay attention to what Juan says at the 3 min Mark about when asked what he says about being "JFK JR"
03:33 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Book Girl @Bookgirlpatriot
08 February, 08:31
In response USCG VET to his Publication
What has Goldberg got to do with this? I went to High School with Billy. I don't think he's Juan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
06 February, 05:46
Read the book, Kid by the side of the Road. Loads of info.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candi Scott @CanCanScott
06 February, 05:37
SOOOOOOOO MUCH decoding to do in this video💣💣💣‼️One little thing i noticed mentioned PEACOCK..many think Freed Peacock on Twitter is Carolyn Bessett Kennedy...... not even the tip of an iceberg! would love a frame by frame breakdown of that video...🤓🤔🧐

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
06 February, 05:37
SOOOOOOOO MUCH decoding to do in this video💣💣💣‼️One little thing i noticed mentioned PEACOCK..many think Freed Peacock on Twitter is Carolyn Bessett Kennedy...... not even the tip of an iceberg! would love a frame by frame breakdown of that video...🤓🤔🧐

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 February, 05:35
😇🙏😇✝️☯️✝️🛐

True North @TrueNorth
06 February, 05:27
There must be a connection to Juan and Jr. Carolyn's birthday is January 7th (1/07).

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
02 February, 07:03
He never answered the question. He went around it. Its called question dodging. Avoid lying. He could have just simply answered "no". Look here not there. 🕵️‍♀️

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
02 February, 09:42
holy crap hes Goldberg 😯

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
02 February, 07:13
I never knew the Savin Hill connection being a Brit. How many coincidences before it is mathematically impossible?

I posted this on Twitter the day the video was posted.

There are those that see, those that see when shown & those that will never see...

02 February, 07:20
In response Crows Nest to his Publication
Yeah im just not sure 100% though but i do believe that it will come out soon!

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
02 February, 04:40

Arthur Smith @KINGARTHUR3378
02 February, 04:47
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
WOW! BIBLICAL! AMERICA 🇺🇸! KNOWS GOD WINS!

02 February, 07:22
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Yeah ill have to check it out a little later whe i wake up as im just about to head to bed lol. Thanks for sharing the info though and video!

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
02 February, 01:02
His voice sounds like him from old recordings before the plane crash. He is too deep in this to not be him at this point. I think it's him. He is our reminder of what was taken from us. That little boy on the side of the road. Jr. ! He represents something so big and regardless if its him or not, I understand the message and the mission. Something amazing is about to manifest in front of our eyes and I feel blessed to be alive to see it and be a part of it. WWG1WGA ....

02 February, 07:31
In response ✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ to his Publication
You know id like to believe that and there are some convincing articles out there and videos but i can't say for 100% though so im not gonna jump onto that tain just yet ya know?

I am melda @Melda
06 February, 05:31
In response ✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ to his Publication
Juan is not JFK Jr. You can tell just from his hands and physique. The voice is not JFK's either. Robert David Steele has met Juan several times and he states that Juan is not JFK Jr. However, Juan has confirmed to Robert, that JFK Jr. is (1000%) alive. Amazing times, yeah.

Susan White @DharmaDog
01 February, 06:56
I hope that one day all "that" will become clear

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 February, 05:45
Now everyone is saying it's them....lol
I know I am not....

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
01 February, 05:22
Wayne Willott

01 February, 05:36
In response Oakley Clark to her Publication
Yea thats his actual name and actually i found out or shoukd i say i heard and read today many believe that he is the actual "Q" who is behind the some 900 military peronel stationed north of Langley VA!

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
01 February, 05:08
holy crap. there are a lot of comms in that video. i would if someone would help me interpret.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
01 February, 05:33
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
i dont understand any of that

01 February, 05:40
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
the comms and hidden mesaages in that are off the charts. i havent been huge into the whole "Q" movement or really understand it as i work 6 days a week and just havent had the time to decode or follow the bread crumbs as they say lol. ill havw to go back and watch it again later once im off work and have a little while to spend on it.