Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 April, 10:46
Signed up for a new twitter account.
10 minutes in and I’m already suspended.
Guess I need to try a more subtle approach.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 April, 10:48
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
you using the app?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 April, 10:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nope. Just Safari on iPad.
I think I will try getting a phone number from google.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 April, 10:54
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
If you use the same number the AI will kick you since its on a band list (for now).
I am noticing other issues as well. Working thru them.

LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
I want back on so bad but I’ve run out of phone numbers to use. I want to troll the Deep State with smartass comments & memes! And I want to play & have fun with my VK family, & with Elon!
02:39 PM - Apr 28, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 April, 03:35
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I used a new Google email and no number, somehow. Maybe try that?

Once I got in, I changed the name to my normal profile.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 April, 06:56
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
It wouldn’t allow me to create an account without a phone number, but I’m using safari on mac. I don’t have a PC other than my work laptop but dont want to use that. I’m going to get another number to use and get my ass on there though! 😄