Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 April, 10:46
Signed up for a new twitter account.
10 minutes in and I’m already suspended.
Guess I need to try a more subtle approach.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 April, 10:48
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
you using the app?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 April, 10:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nope. Just Safari on iPad.
I think I will try getting a phone number from google.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
If you use the same number the AI will kick you since its on a band list (for now).
I am noticing other issues as well. Working thru them.
10:54 AM - Apr 28, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
29 April, 12:04
i am not using a phone number... just an email addreas. i created a new email account just for my second twatter account...

i used thw same phone number to open tge new email account. I did not use any phone number for the new twatter account.... gave me a choice to verify me ... i chose email, no phone number

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
29 April, 11:39
My IP is on that list?
Twitter refused to unlock my business account which I haven't used for years. It has 17 tweets. It was locked January 2021. I opened many 'tickets' to get access, Twitter responds 'suspicious activity' don't know why.
My 6th and last Twitter account lasted just 3 1/2 hours. I had zero followers, following noone!

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
29 April, 09:14
all my old accounts are still banned. I guess I’m stuck using my hubbys, which has managed to survive the deep frost of the last 3 years.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 April, 12:52
Its gonna be a Boom.....watching and waiting.....once I see you posting without ban...will be there...my fam will not go there unless I confirm safe.....safe and effective...lets boomerang...!‽

Red Edge @Rededge
28 April, 05:57
i usef a new email address last night and then had to verify with phone number .I have the app on my phone so get a new sim card ? new number etc will that work ? As I only have a phone ...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 April, 01:10
In response Red Edge to her Publication
i suggest a holding strategy..let elon take the company first....

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
28 April, 05:28
Just sign up with an email it works. Use tutanota its quicknfree

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
28 April, 04:02
Ok…that explains why I cant log into my new account. it was active for 15 min, now zip.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
Ok…that explains why I cant log into my new account. it was active for 15 min, now zip.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45

LoveConquers All @All777Love
28 April, 03:41
I signed up on ny desktop computer with a new Google Account, that didn’t require a phone number. Later in the day, after following several accounts, it asked me to verify my phone number. I asked my friend if I could just put in their number instead, and they just sent me back the verification code via text, lol! 😂
They almost got me... Smh!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
29 April, 11:49
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
😂

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
29 April, 12:05
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
thank you for the link Ms.Brake

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 April, 02:39
I want back on so bad but I’ve run out of phone numbers to use. I want to troll the Deep State with smartass comments & memes! And I want to play & have fun with my VK family, & with Elon!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 April, 03:35
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I used a new Google email and no number, somehow. Maybe try that?

Once I got in, I changed the name to my normal profile.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 April, 02:27
VK, are you getting your band back together on Twitter? Vibes are high. Soon.

Caps = 51.
TS = 10:54 > 55.

Nov 02, 2017 2:44:21 PM EDT
Anonymous
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Apr 25, 2022 at 9:47 AM]
SOON...
https://rumble.com/v12c8ur...

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
28 April, 01:33
You know how to make the heart flutter, can I get my ping?

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
28 April, 01:30
Still not rushing back. Let them work out kinks. Then we can be more effective. In the meantime, staying true to AU and TS. I'm sure Doq and VK will alert when the coast is clear! 😁💃🏼 Right?

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
29 April, 01:47
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
We aren't supposed to race back to a toxic platform. One thing for us to re-learn is a bigger better way to communicate and that will not occur within the confines of the existing systems. I ask God to guide me to where and when I should be and even when I'm not on a platform... he responds to me with guidance and choices. Trust and you will know the right choices 😊

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
29 April, 12:19
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
I'm waiting to see - might try sending a request to unsuspend my account but even if they restore it I'm going to lay low & keep posting as usual on AU and Gab

Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 April, 01:18
Which "band" list? The one without an "n" and "e?"

And I thought my mind was intense. 😎

https://open.spotify.com/p...

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
28 April, 12:58
Let's shift that vibe as a whole.
Collective conscious playlist.
One individual seed can feed the whole planet.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 April, 12:54
Blockchain is the cure to bring them into the Light...

28 April, 12:51
Im sure the AI sleeper cells have Twitter infected like a cancer...

28 April, 12:49
Is this Band called the Trumpets...

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
28 April, 12:05
Under normal circumstances, Elon Musk would have NO Control . The acquisition hasn’t closed & mgmt team remains the same.

But

Something is up!

Algorithm/ AI Removed or adjusted?

Mar Jek @Mjekel
28 April, 12:42
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
They must be removing their algorithms/evidence. 😂🤔

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
28 April, 11:50
its going to be biblical

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
28 April, 11:37
Hmm 🤔 I used the brave browser to sign up again. And I didn't have to use a phone number. I used a new email instead. Then they asked to verify and thank God it's now a puzzle to solve. Instead of entering the phone number.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 April, 12:12
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I used duckduckgo but the same with you for everything else

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
28 April, 11:27
loophole

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 April, 11:23
Band? Rock out wit your kek out mang. I fookin knew you were a computer nerd Mr Vincent. How the fook you usin Windows??? :p just teasin

joann ferguson donated @joann212
28 April, 11:05
Well Hell... Let us over here know how it goes. :) I'll just have to sit back and enjoy the show. Can't get back in Twit for shit!

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
28 April, 10:56
They just nuked me after I replied to your post. Maybe I shouldnt have used that meme😂

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
28 April, 11:01
In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication
shux 😂

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
28 April, 10:56
nice 17 sec delta. @KimRunner said use googke voice Create a new phone number. think ill stay here and truth. “fook Twitter”

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 April, 11:32
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
me too Tank! fook em! 👊🏻👍🏻