Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 April, 10:06
Navy decode

=

I Will Run And Not Grow Weary / They Get Nasty When They Are Worried / They Are Covertly Adding Chemicals Into The Food And Medicine To Corrupt Souls / Blood Water Fire The Hidden Universe Tapping God Messages Ordained By God / Prayer Warriors Prepare The Way For The King / In The Kingdom Of Heaven The First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First / Looking For Patterns Gematria Words Numbers Higher Dimensions
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
601-106
405-504
TS 7:00

WE ARE TALKING DIRECTLY TO THIS BOARD.
LEARN OUR COMMS.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
28 April, 11:27
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
β€œI Will Run And Not Grow Weary”

Isaiah 40:13

My home was flooded during Hurricane Harvey 2017. A kind neighbor with a second story offered refuge for us as we watched in disbelief as our whole neighborhood went under water (where it stayed for over a week). Off duty USCG and Navy divers rescued us by boat. It was a long journey to recovery, especially since I had a toddler at the time and I was battling a rare autoimmune disease (diagnosed the prior year). I developed a new perspective on life and a renewed appreciation for God, my husband and my true friends.

I was at the house working on something after they put up the new sheetrock and I wrote this verse on a doorframe in my home before they installed the new doors. It reminds me of how God lifted me up when I was going through one of my greatest trials.

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeane Vanburen @Daisydoodle
God amazes me every day....In my grandbaby's' eyes and when I hold my husbands hand..the simple things to the greatest
01:36 PM - Apr 28, 2022
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Daisydoodle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jeane Vanburen, click on at the bottom under it