Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 April, 10:06
Navy decode

=

I Will Run And Not Grow Weary / They Get Nasty When They Are Worried / They Are Covertly Adding Chemicals Into The Food And Medicine To Corrupt Souls / Blood Water Fire The Hidden Universe Tapping God Messages Ordained By God / Prayer Warriors Prepare The Way For The King / In The Kingdom Of Heaven The First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First / Looking For Patterns Gematria Words Numbers Higher Dimensions
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
601-106
405-504
TS 7:00

WE ARE TALKING DIRECTLY TO THIS BOARD.
LEARN OUR COMMS.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
“I Will Run And Not Grow Weary”

Isaiah 40:13

My home was flooded during Hurricane Harvey 2017. A kind neighbor with a second story offered refuge for us as we watched in disbelief as our whole neighborhood went under water (where it stayed for over a week). Off duty USCG and Navy divers rescued us by boat. It was a long journey to recovery, especially since I had a toddler at the time and I was battling a rare autoimmune disease (diagnosed the prior year). I developed a new perspective on life and a renewed appreciation for God, my husband and my true friends.

I was at the house working on something after they put up the new sheetrock and I wrote this verse on a doorframe in my home before they installed the new doors. It reminds me of how God lifted me up when I was going through one of my greatest trials.

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
11:27 AM - Apr 28, 2022
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LilCajunDeer in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 April, 02:24
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
I weep with joy reading your words! God is Good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
28 April, 03:34
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Absolutely! 🙏🏼💗

Jeane Vanburen @Daisydoodle
28 April, 01:36
God amazes me every day....In my grandbaby's' eyes and when I hold my husbands hand..the simple things to the greatest

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
28 April, 11:41
What an amazing story!!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 April, 12:17
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Lil Cajun Deer is one of my best friends in this world!
She's a true patriot!