or who is a CGI, body-double, actor, clone,
or who is playing what part – White Hat/Black Hat/White Hat
in Q’s movie masterpiece.
But we know there are some souls we just love
& VK is one of those.
I don’t know “who” VK is
but another AU we love is Johnny Q
& he made an interesting connection
between VK’s Twitter banner & the “R” post.

Not saying VK is JFK, Jr.
VK is not saying he’s JFK, Jr.

[I think he's a Time Traveler given his accurate posts]

But it’s fun to connect letters, numbers, INTEL, timing, etc.
That’s what we do as Digital Soldiers
👇 & this is a good one 🤩

@johnnyq
12:36 PM - Apr 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
29 April, 08:43
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 April, 10:13
He’s not getting out of that game of 🎱! 😂👍
I’ll let’em off on the tanning competition! 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 April, 09:55
I went to the same place ❤ Whoever he is, @vincentkennedy has been a beacon through our storm...he got us ready for the battle...the storm is upon us I feel is our calling...we were chosen..we learned...we will now be the beacon of light..wwg1wga

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 April, 11:20
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
🙏💞🕊️🌈🇺🇸💥💪

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
28 April, 08:48
Do you think Queen Romana -QR for short is also connected? We are seeing and feeling Canada changing.

28 April, 08:59
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
🇺🇸 Gene Decode video 👇

9:45 minutes
Gene: "Romana is under a 5-part indictment
by The Alliance.. a warning, so to speak"

https://rumble.com/vxixib-...

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
28 April, 03:11
I first became aware of the Dark to Light Campaign in the 90's. I have a relative by the name of Ralph Ross and there is a book by Sally Denton called the Bluegrass Conspiracy that many would find interesting. The good guys were always there but the biggest challenge was always how to circumvent the media and make the public aware.

28 April, 03:36
In response Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer to his Publication
Ty for your post. Fascinating.

Yes, there are always good people
but as Juan O Savin is constantly saying,
"It's a numbers game.
Getting enough people awake & on board."

Q has had painful losses
[9-11 & the thwarted launch of NESARA]
but so many Victories
[-saving JFK, Jr's life
-stopping the nuke on Seattle that HRC was going to drop
-or the burning of Notre Dame to stop the
horrific sacrifice the demons were going to do, etc.]

This is what makes Q's Plan To Save The World so GENIUS.
They circumvented the deep state iron grip on information
& created an Army of Digital Soldiers across Earth
to demolish their lies.

Meanwhile, Q Team Military
has been demolishing the actual matrix & the demons.

Lord. The extraordinary times we're living in.
Divine 🙏🕊️

Leonidas Pineda @LeoPE
28 April, 02:00
Turn into a red-pilled, keep yourself awake and studying, understand Qdrops, connect the dots, find other pátriots and ask them to join us, be prepared for the unexpected, ask GOD for all the soldiers and patriots fighting against the deep state puppets, keep vigilant, be kind with your family and friends,

28 April, 02:22
In response Leonidas Pineda to his Publication
In a nutshell! Well said 💪😼🇺🇸🐸🦅

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 April, 01:19

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
28 April, 02:28
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
sync,lol i literally just fin watching a movie👉 ESTHER and the king

I am What I am @OfLight
28 April, 02:55
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
My body was tingling the whole time reading this post.. love truth confirmations

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 April, 01:16
😉 I agree with you. Time Traveler.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 April, 01:15
The military just told everyone that VK is junior on one of my decodes this morning

=)

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
28 April, 01:35
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I prefer jyst everyday VK. He brings a sense of playful calm that, at least forme, has helped get me through things. Honestly I kinda hope he stays VK because being "JFK (JR)" many of us he actually responds to will be left in the dust as people trample each other to acknowledge him. VK is a voice like so many here that has kept the journey doable and has nurtured the AU family. Bless him no matter who he is. titles and tiaras mean nothing, who you are at the core does. 💖

Scat ling @scatling
28 April, 01:10
I have enjoyed VKs posts for a long time. Maybe it was/is the red panda (My oldest DD adores red pandas). Mostly it was the "vibes" and his level of accuracy. I came to AU like many due to his post suggesting it. While I am more of a "lurker," it is the first place I go and the place that feels most comfortable in these crazy times as we try to pull ourselves out of an untenable situation that most of us didn't even know we were in! My husband likes to know "who" someone is when reading their posts, and I get that, but I judge by how I "feel" when I read. I get mini chills when something is accurate (good or bad). Not always, but enough to feel that the dear Lord and his angels are here guiding us/protecting us, and that God truly is there for us and is and will help as long as we continue to look to him first. AU continues to help me stay positive, focus on helping others rather than sinking with despair. For that I am grateful.

28 April, 01:20
In response Scat ling to her Publication
Beautifully said, Scat Ling.

I'm like that too. I "feel" someone's post or the poster.
It's been challenging to verify on this path
& we really have no idea about each other,
so ultimately it's reading with Divine Intuition & Divine Heart
that gives us/me the best understanding.

When the covert war becomes overt
& EVERYONE sees
that there is actually a war going on
maybe Q Team will reveal some of who is who.

But Juan O Savin said a while back,
many many Patriots will remain anonymous forever.
Safer for them & that is how they want it.

They're here to serve
not to be seen serving 🙏😇💞🇺🇸💪🕊️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 April, 01:05
The Plan...

28 April, 01:13
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😉

DKR 1Q7 @JFKREAGAN45
28 April, 01:00
👀 WOW

28 April, 01:08
In response DKR 1Q7 to his Publication
💯😉

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 April, 12:56
R drop was never verified. But it is interesting connection.

28 April, 01:03
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
That's what makes it fun!
Ty.

(You rock 🤩)