Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 April, 06:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I have bigger dreams than sitting around begging assholes that Ive never met to be a team

I dont give a fuck anymore

you want them to do this then you tell them to

Im seriously over this dumb shit

Im not here to be treated like this

sorry
06:06 PM - Apr 27, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
27 April, 07:18
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
What's the best way to recruit a digital army. I remember getting a letter from the Navy when I was nineteen. They really wanted me to join. The only reason I didn't join because I was worried about verbal abuse during basic training. My step dad was a mean Irish asshole who verbally abused me from the time my mother married him till she divorced him ten years later. One thing I learned was to stand up for myself and f*cking let him have verbally when I was fifteen. You have had enough and I understand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
27 April, 07:19
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
*have it*

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 April, 06:54
At the end of the day, there are only two groups --
Good and evil.
Wheat and tares.
Seed of the woman and seed of the serpent.

A farmer planted wheat in his field.
When it began to grow, the workers found tares among the wheat.
They said to the farmer, "We know you planted good seed in your field; but while we slept, your enemy came in and planted tares among the wheat. Do you want us to pull up the tares?"
The farmer said, "No leave them and let them grow together so you don't uproot some of the wheat. Then at the time of the harvest, first pull up the tares and throw them in the fire to be burned, then pull up the wheat and put it in my barn."
We're already on the winning side.
We've already won.
Now we watch it play out in real time!
🌾

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 April, 06:14
hi Lauren, did someone say something unkind?
im here if you need to talk or just feel like venting
we are all family here ❤️

27 April, 06:15
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
No they didnt say anything at all when I pleaded for teamwork to share knowledge with me and military

prob just as bad as saying something unkind

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 April, 06:07
How are you being treated here 😲 badly?

27 April, 06:08
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Im trying to help VK and Q carry out the mission and Im being ignored like a piece of trash