Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 April, 06:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 April, 06:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have bigger dreams than sitting around begging assholes that Ive never met to be a team

I dont give a fuck anymore

you want them to do this then you tell them to

Im seriously over this dumb shit

Im not here to be treated like this

sorry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 April, 06:07
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
How are you being treated here 😲 badly?

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Im trying to help VK and Q carry out the mission and Im being ignored like a piece of trash
06:08 PM - Apr 27, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 April, 06:42
I personally like your posts, I don't always understand all of them but I do look at all of them.

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
27 April, 06:20
I failed the mission on FB and also said fuck it. I have no fucks left to give. If people don't want to step up and do what is right, then they can go sit on a giant AOC wiener full of thorns. I don't care anymore, the right people are right here with me and we keep the vibe high by protecting each other above all else. Family doesn't necessarily always mean blood, we are a soul family that is why we feel cozy as fuck talking out in the open. I am typically introverted with very little words, you all make me feel safe again. Facebook brings me anxiety and makes me feel worthless. AU is pure gold.

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
27 April, 06:24
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
Andromedik & Used - Take Me [NCS Release] - YouTube

NCS (NoCopyrightSounds): Empowering Creators through Copyright / Royalty Free MusicFollow us on Spotify: https://ncs.lnk.to/ncsreleasesidFree Download / Stre...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 April, 06:10
Ignored by who,? I like a lot of the indo you share. I think your role is important here. Not everybody can do what you do, your calling💖 its special.