Martin Geddes @martingeddes
People keep asking me if I am on TS. Isn’t available in the UK (yet). FWIW I am not even allowed into the US as unfuxxed. Feel like I am in a very odd place. Heart in America, rest of body stuck in England.
01:04 PM - Apr 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jim Jim @SpiritOfBreitbart
28 April, 02:30
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Nunes siad the web app will be available end of May. I assume that means TS opens up outside the US end of May???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
28 April, 12:28
I am in Canada Martin. I get it. I can’t drive 3 hours South into the US right now for the same reason🌟 Believe me when i say i would have appreciated escaping Canada crazy many times. I do feel a really good change will soon be revealed like a yummy birthday cake is about to be presented to a well deserving celebrator. Thank goodness for AU! It keeps me smiling😎 and informed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 April, 11:11
❤️❤️

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
27 April, 04:53
We are Together in God and Soul here on AU
There is no distance ...only love in Unity

I am praying you home

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
27 April, 04:44
Don't worry Martin.🕊

Home is always where the heart is.💖

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
27 April, 01:22
WE are all connected... #ConnectedDots per VK, no matter where we are on this beautiful plane/world, we call HOME. 💞

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
27 April, 01:13
Fly to Mexico and walk across the boarder. Heck, you will even get free health care, cell phone, and many other benefits.

Widget 260 @widget260
27 April, 01:19
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
She speaks truth!

Jim Jim @SpiritOfBreitbart
28 April, 02:32
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
Also pick up some off the shelf Ivermectin and HCQ whilst you're there.

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
27 April, 01:07
Yeah same here also wanting to head to us hope they lift the jab requirement