Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
27 April, 03:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
26 April, 04:49
👀 Now isn’t this interesting??
Twitter account changes since yesterday...
The twitter account posting it is trying to twist the reasoning on it though 🙄
https://twitter.com/rvawon...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
26 April, 04:09
like Truth social

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
26 April, 03:18
How does one decipher?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
26 April, 03:13
YES! ❤️😀 I’ll celebrate to that!!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 April, 02:15

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
26 April, 02:10
Feels like I am playing a game of space invaders. These creeps get into the minds of innocent children and invade their deep space of mind until they are just husks of their whole selves. I believe that a lot more people will be standing up for what is right and come in to help save the children. I am picking up on those team work vibes today.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 April, 02:09
Liberal tears are surely gushing out,
They will no longer have twitter clout,
To influence the vote in the mid-terms,
It really makes them shake and squirm!

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
26 April, 02:03
🤖

26 April, 02:02
Tricky. 😎

Posts = 911.
Following = 1287 > 18.

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
26 April, 02:00
time to cean up ..

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
26 April, 01:59
How has AU managed to avoid bots?

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I think the Fooked button has helped a lot in keeping spammers etc. down! Multiple Fook clicks on an account's comment and the account is nuked!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 02:23
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Nana thinks AU is set up differently than others, but that would be a VK question. Also we had a lot of men especially on the front end that got on here trying to sex us all out and WE ALL GOT ON THEIR ASSES.
I think the word got out that AU was not a good herd to pick on, or Koba and VK took care of them one??

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
26 April, 01:59
Yeah except I was purged again 1 day before Elon took over... I am now 3 accounts in and seriously I wonder when I can sign up without being purged anymore... I have seen tons of big accounts asking on Twitter though what happened to like 3000 or 5000 of their followers LOL 😄 So bots are definitely being purged!

Karen Walker @coachkaren
26 April, 02:05
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I am the same... several accounts in. I hope we get our original accounts back

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
26 April, 01:58
the bot purge will prove how many REAL active users there are on Twitter. which then raises questions for platforms like Youtube and Facebook about their own reported user numbers… drag them down as the lies are revealed.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
26 April, 01:57
If our twitter bid succeeds, we will defeat the spam bots or die trying
~EM

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 April, 01:55
I think someone started taking out the bots on face crook, someone should hack them and burn every area like the NAMBLA page they have. Why is that lizard still walking around free. I say some bots gone cause the numbers or should I say lack of them for big name bands, lol. Funny to see that Tavistock aspect get grilled also. lol

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
I see what ya did there... 911 !

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
+ 137 > 11
1337 > 41 ... +1 = 42

# 1337

Ice Kates donated @IceKates

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
26 April, 01:54
Parting is such sweet sorrow. LOL

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 April, 01:54
another boomerang....what a week!!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
26 April, 01:51
but, but....muh followers..😁🤣😂

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 April, 01:51
By the thousands👍 shame they won't feel the purge like we did🙄

Speaking of purges, Kamala Harris just tested positive for Covid.

TS = 1337.

https://qalerts.app/?n=133...

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 April, 01:48
bots: terminated.
next:

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 April, 01:47
Fake president is at 33.9m followers today. I'll be curious how many he loses.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
33.9m

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
26 April, 01:45
post 911, following approaching 1290 > 129

hmmm wish i could speak VK

kolibri @kolibri
26 April, 01:44
911th post

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
26 April, 01:43
Wish I was there to see all those propped up accounts deflate. Glorious

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 April, 01:42
Crypto & Leftist bots purge. No more fake followers.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
26 April, 01:42