Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 April, 01:37
The great twitter bot purge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Debbydorothy in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 02:23
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Nana thinks AU is set up differently than others, but that would be a VK question. Also we had a lot of men especially on the front end that got on here trying to sex us all out and WE ALL GOT ON THEIR ASSES.
I think the word got out that AU was not a good herd to pick on, or Koba and VK took care of them one??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
26 April, 03:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AU block works very well!😉

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
26 April, 02:09
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I think the Fooked button has helped a lot in keeping spammers etc. down! Multiple Fook clicks on an account's comment and the account is nuked!

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
26 April, 02:15
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I have never used the 'fooked' button. LOL