Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 April, 08:52
Awakening is like a Russian doll of grieving for the loss of false knowledge and comforting lies: you keep having to let go at higher and higher levels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 April, 09:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Let’s turn that into a positive Sir. Every falsehood revealed is elevating in nature! Truth shatters illusion. It’s not the strongest but rather those most adaptable to change who will survive.
Look forward to new revelations as We Ascend
Together! ❀️🌏❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
πŸ‘πŸ’ž We volunteered to come to Earth
& came in waves.
We are Lightworkers, Starseeds, Gatekeepers, Indigos,
Anons, Patriots, White Hats, Angelics, Galactics
& Enlightened souls,

Holding & Shining God's Light
& raising the Frequencies of Earth, her Kingdoms & Humanity
so all can ascend back to the Divine realms
from whence we came πŸ™πŸ€©
02:22 AM - Apr 26, 2022
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 April, 09:54
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
unis πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ˜‡πŸŒŸπŸ’«

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
26 April, 07:57
is there a place where each of the characteristics of the different categories are defined…tyia

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
26 April, 08:10
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
nevermind i see the different illustrations ☺️

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 April, 07:54
hence we are

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 April, 07:59
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ€©πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒˆπŸŒŽπŸŒΉπŸŒžπŸ’πŸŒΈ

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 April, 07:53

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 April, 07:57
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
i believe i stand here.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
26 April, 04:54
Thank you Kat πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

God Bless, Loves Christ light✨

26 April, 04:57
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
God bless you, my friend πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ¦πŸ‘πŸ’™

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
26 April, 04:53
i hace always known Im a gatekeeper.. a warrior that defends tue gas and calls when danger is approaching .

26 April, 04:56
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
Beautiful, Evy πŸ™πŸ’ͺπŸ•ŠοΈ

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
26 April, 05:51
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
i have always known Im a gatekeeper.. a warrior that defends the gates and calls when danger is approaching

memes matter @NoComment
26 April, 04:24

26 April, 04:48
In response memes matter to her Publication
So beautiful, Ellen.
I feel just like that!! πŸ€©πŸ™πŸ”†πŸ”…πŸ”†πŸ”…πŸ”†πŸ”…πŸ•ŠοΈ

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 April, 03:45
OK - so why am I so sad???? Your 11.22 time stamp does give some insight. I'm not a light worker, I'm just a person trying to figure all this sh*t out over the last 30+ years.

memes matter @NoComment
26 April, 04:24
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 April, 03:00
I believe I helped a little...invited starseeds etc to wego to mingle with anons....I saw they were part of the team...then we all came to anonup and word spread....

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 April, 03:01
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
used instagram for the starseeds...never wanted to use it but it just happened...vibe