Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Awakening is like a Russian doll of grieving for the loss of false knowledge and comforting lies: you keep having to let go at higher and higher levels.
08:52 AM - Apr 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 April, 09:32
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
great analogy Martin❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
28 April, 03:05
💥The Great Awakening 💥

I think white hats are telling us that our Jedi training is near completion. The real test is about to begin.

✨ May The Force Be With You ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
28 April, 02:18
Is the great awakening the rapture?

NEO ONE @Neo
28 April, 02:10
Yep.

memes matter @NoComment
26 April, 04:59
😂🍿i love the pase we going in, some want it to go faster, well no one is stopping you
We all pull the matrix back each level up,i felt it since childhood, locally, nationally, internationally and the æther

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 April, 02:27
Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes:

"You've learned something.
It feels at first as if you've lost something."
~ George Bernard Shaw

What we've lost is our illusions.

#TheGreatAwakening

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
30 April, 09:38
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Great quote, Kat!👍🏻👍🏻

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
26 April, 02:22
Basically why I mostly observe now and quietly decode VK’s posts to seek answers. Now Im just preparing for all the plot twists that lies ahead! lol

Ken Mac @KenMac
03 April, 10:34
Somebody opined that 5% of the population will stay permanently asleep/gas lit. That’s a lot of WWII Japanese soldiers holed up in Philippine caves — 30 years after the war ends.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 April, 09:05
Speaking of lies...How, after all we know and after all of the LIES Fauci, CDC etc have been caught red handed telling... HOW, can people still Run and get another Booster?

It is as bad as all of them still painting with Lead Paint from the 40’ and smoking while pregnant etc.! 🤦‍♀️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 April, 09:05
Let’s turn that into a positive Sir. Every falsehood revealed is elevating in nature! Truth shatters illusion. It’s not the strongest but rather those most adaptable to change who will survive.
Look forward to new revelations as We Ascend
Together! ❤️🌏❤️

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 April, 02:22
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
👍💞 We volunteered to come to Earth
& came in waves.
We are Lightworkers, Starseeds, Gatekeepers, Indigos,
Anons, Patriots, White Hats, Angelics, Galactics
& Enlightened souls,

Holding & Shining God's Light
& raising the Frequencies of Earth, her Kingdoms & Humanity
so all can ascend back to the Divine realms
from whence we came 🙏🤩

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
03 April, 08:59
Ohmygosh, so true. My desire for a comforting lie was quite strong in the beginning of the process. Now, more of a nuisance if it stirs. There is too much newness to consider and explore.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 April, 11:48
In response eileen ryan-rojas to her Publication
MEME AMMO DUMP 4/3/22 10 Pics Load Up! 😎

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
03 April, 08:52
break every chain 🙏🏼❤️⚡️