Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am contented in my life. I am also "deep tired" from such a long fight. It's hard to do much writing or answer emails. Psychological warfare is genuine warfare and the pain is real.
05:46 PM - Apr 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 June, 07:32
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Life is tough in the foxhole. Theres only Patriots here. We lead by example. The shitshow hasnt even started yet. Be strong or get run over by the enemies of God.πŸ€πŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
13 June, 07:45
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
β€œIf your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Did you watch Special Op Force's Video about Psychological Warfar?

by GoArmySOF.com

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE - YouTube

All the world's a stage. Join us. Text "4POG" to 462-769 or visit goarmysof.comMB01SYXEDBDOMFO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
28 May, 03:25
The exhaustion and the pain are real.
And yet you are contented in your life.

We are blessed to be in this war alongside you, Martin Geddes.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
28 May, 02:50
When people are a lot of time when people are treated for depression feel with drugs is because people who have read all their lives, and something else you are soaking up so much info that your mind has to process and put into other compartments but at this time you will decide your next path or choice to make but we can't go wrong we have WWG1WGAWW

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 May, 02:45
A form of PTSD?

if hope it helps to know that your photos always improve my mood. I'm pretty sure they help many of us.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 May, 02:43
Ty
I thought I was the only one
not answering Emails
texts
the little stuff in my life.
So over all of it about now πŸ™ƒ

Desert Dog @Zippydog
28 May, 02:41
Patriots constantly boost each other up and provide a positive "shoulder to lean on"
I just got a feeling that the end of this year will be a merciless test for many. There are many whom have been worn down, financially battered, and emotionally taxed, but if things go the way I think, we will be at maximum requirement for positivity and support by winter. God bless us and keep everyone safe.

Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
25 April, 06:38
All of our strength united with our Messiah πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨Love wins big hugs 😘

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 April, 06:07
I AM WEARY. LET ME REST
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Cox family - I am weary, let me rest (with lyrics) - YouTube

Kiss me mother kiss your darlin'Lay my head upon your breastThrow your loving arms around meI am weary let me restSeems the light is swiftly fadingBrighter s...

Reflex *.* @Reflex
25 April, 05:56
We're all tired Martin. Just remember you were BORN for a time such as this. IT'S WORTH IT. πŸŽ†

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 April, 05:55
Nice pics, that is some pretty fancy trashcans. Love it. Hang in there, I am.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
25 April, 05:54
Martin, take a break. We lean on each other when we can
Sending you peace and loving vibes.

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
25 April, 05:56
TRUE MARTIN.
BUT REMEMBER, THAT KILL FELLOW HUMAN BEING IS MUCH WORSE PAIN...

I PRAY DAILY FOR ALL SOULS OF BRAVE MAN AND WOMAN, WHO KILLED DEMONS ON REAL WAR...

IN COMPARISON WITH THEM, WE JUST LARPING... THAT IS FACT CHECKED FACT.

I HATE KILLING. WHICH IS FRANKLY IN OPPOSIT OF METATRON "PROFFESION".

WHAT HAS TO BE DONE, HAS TO BE DONE.
BUT EVEN DEATH YOU COULD SERVE WITH DIGNITY AND HUMANNELLY.

I HATE SENCELESS MONSTERS, WHICH MAKE DEATH OF OTHER FELLOW BEING HAPPY. THEY ARE LOST FOREWER.

Only followers of this user (Jessicarabbit) can see their posts