Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 April, 12:34
Visited a friend today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 01:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You can come visit Nana we also have ACTUAL MooCows!
Hello VK!

Nana so happy today I can barely stand myself!

https://youtu.be/1NhuCMdvl...
Nappy Roots - Good Day ( 4k Lyrical Video ) - YouTube

Let's begin nowI woke up this morning and I saidYou know instead of waitin' for a good day to happen, you knowWaitin' around through up's and down's, you kno...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I am glad you are on a farm and we won't have to worry about you. I hope to purchase a farm in the future for organic/non gmo crops.
11:44 PM - Apr 24, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 April, 11:47
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I have 2 bothers and one sis, they all have homes here on the farm along with my Mom and my daughter, so we will be fine, but thank you for caring. Hope you are in a good bubble too. Love you.

25 April, 01:03
No I am not in a good bubble. I don't have the energy to move right now. I have to have faith in GOD. You have an ideal situation.

25 April, 01:03
Love you too!