POTUS Talking about Dishwashers...
(and water & energy)
07:10 PM - Apr 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
23 April, 10:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
And remember this speech? In Ohio and Whirlpool background.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 April, 10:52
🀯🀯🀯 πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»
Awesome find Kim!
& so perfect he said 45 min πŸ™ƒπŸ’œπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
23 April, 10:52

Pink Totter @Totter
23 April, 08:52
It takes less time to do them the old fashioned way, by hand. Don't have a dishwasher, the last place I lived you had to take the dishes out of the dishwasher and rewash them.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
23 April, 08:43
Remember when Trump delivered remarks at Whirlpool & said he had to go away for a while...
https://youtu.be/MXxacbUEe...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Green 8700 @Green8700
23 April, 07:49
i do mine by hand with a good old fashioned dish pan and use my dishwasher as a drying rack lol.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 April, 08:37
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
my wife is the same way. drives me crazy.

Mrs Eaton @Backqup
24 April, 10:07
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
same!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
23 April, 07:46

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 April, 07:47
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Bingo!

Cee Bear @CBear
23 April, 07:32
I was without a functional dishwasher for 3+ years by my own decision. Just got a "top of the line" KitchenAid, and went to use it in normal cycle: 2.5 hours. What the heck? My KitchenAid from 22 years ago had a normal cycle of about 45 minutes.
I still mostly handwash. Simplicity.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
23 April, 07:27
1/2 jumps out

1/2
23 (surrounding 1/2)

https://qposts.online/?q=1...

NEO ONE @Neo
23 April, 07:14
Well my colleague Isaak has still problems with deliverys of Dishwashers.
Since start of the Covid thing a problem.