Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 April, 07:10
POTUS Talking about Dishwashers...
(and water & energy)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
23 April, 07:49
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i do mine by hand with a good old fashioned dish pan and use my dishwasher as a drying rack lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 April, 07:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My parents had *nine of them* 🤣🤣🤣 (that was the running joke back in the day when my Mom said out loud that she needed a dishwasher)

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 April, 09:18
9*9=18
Q
Q+

Green 8700 @Green8700
23 April, 08:53
Thanks for the laugh! it’s therapeutic for me actually. It saves space in my cupboards and you really truly see what you use on a daily basis and can get rid of the junk. Try it you may like it. I recommend Dawn dish detergent, a couple squirts of Clorox cleanup and my water is As hot as I can stand it. rub a dub rinse rack reuse!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
23 April, 08:52
no dishwasher here...

not enough dishes to run if we had one.

:)