Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 April, 03:09
Disney Stripped

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
American Girl @Americangirl
25 April, 02:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
but its so heartbreaking to have to go through again and again. i truly pray this is coming to an end and soon. im so happy that so many are waking up, but so many of us have been around and got our hopes up praying and begging jesus to bring it to an end so many times, its like ripping a bandaid off of the wound. ill never give up but does make one discouraged from time to time. thats not meant to send a negative vibe. love to you guys always

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 April, 02:54
Yes 100%, if they believe it. "Can't tell them - have to show them" sadly. Amazes me how much some people resist even the possibility of these atrocities. Find it v. sad.

Beirie Rose @Beirie
23 April, 10:04
The truth is in plain sight

LoveConquers All @All777Love
23 April, 02:10
Yep, I pray that the entire world knows about HAITI soon, and all the children who lost their lives for sacrifices all over the world. God bless their souls.🙏🏽💗🙏🏽

Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
22 April, 11:43

hope saxton @Scribe11
22 April, 11:36
So many hearts are going to break for the children.
Mine will never be the same.
I want to hug every child who has been hurt...but that is something we all want.
The children are what we fight for.
Those who are asleep will join us once they know.
God bless Humanity. ❤️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 April, 10:31
I have 2 friends and family trying to wake up , i share all kinds of things about the kids they tell me its not true these links are just a big conspiracy .

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
22 April, 10:12
very sad but true

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
22 April, 10:10
Yep! Sad but true!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 April, 09:31
TS 309 and 310.
Caps on Disney Stripped = 23 PAIN.

https://qalerts.app/?n=309
https://qalerts.app/?n=310

https://t.me/georgenews/40...

#boycottDisney

GEORGENEWS, [Apr 15, 2022 at 4:31 AM]
⚡️"I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD.." 🎵🎵

https://youtu.be/1of3UwV72...

###

https://t.me/georgenews |GEORGENEWS

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
22 April, 08:49
Only when things are announced on msm...I shared things to people about the children and they still don't believe it.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 April, 05:18
Ron D is a good man. Well done. I hope the pressure stays on them from eveywhere VK, but the children they have groomed better step up and make it known that this game is over. We know who they are. Its up to them though.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 April, 05:15
bring on the building inspections. a reason to go into every single room, nook and cranny.

gotta have your buildings up to code! will see what’s hidden inside… tunnels? secret rooms? things? people? God only knows the evil that resides there

evil is going DOWN.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
22 April, 05:12
I hope so. I know many who still won’t see. Or at least they don’t bellieve me. Yet.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 April, 05:04
I´m afraid so Vincent.

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
22 April, 04:15
Co workers were talking about how addicted they were to watching the Johnny Depp trial. It’s hard being awake sometimes

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
22 April, 07:46
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
lol mental torture. tough being “human” these days

22 April, 07:46
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
lol mental torture. tough being “human” these days

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
22 April, 04:05
sad but true

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
22 April, 04:02
sadly...

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
22 April, 03:26

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
22 April, 05:27
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Pendant

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 April, 03:22
🙏🙏🙏

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
22 April, 03:20
Crimes against Children = common denominator [no matter political affiliation][mass pop awakening].

22 April, 03:28
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Game Theory

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 April, 05:25
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
22 April, 03:17
AGREE 100%

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 April, 03:16
many men's hearts will fail them...to be awake is not for everyone.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
22 April, 07:38
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Waking my hubs up has not been easy. It's been long, tiring, an very testing. He literally shuts down anything relating to kids if he hears what Im listening to while flicking though videos or documentaries on rumble/bitchute. He gets quiet then gets angry. Like a confused disbelief angry. Some wont be able to grasp how bad it truly is. It's terrible an exhausting. But ill never give up sharing what I know. Eventually they will have no choice, but to know...so ill keep dosing him.

And that will bring the sleepers close to God and Jesus

yae ebisu @yae51502951
22 April, 08:38
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Patriot America @Trump4us123
22 April, 03:14
Children are a gift from God.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 April, 03:12
NOTHING IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN THE CHILDREN

Sweet Jesus, we trust in you.
Help us save the children.

Lord, hear our prayer.
🙏

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
22 April, 03:14
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Yes and Amen 🙏

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
22 April, 03:12
Like being splashed with a 5 gallon ice bucket from a dead sleep! Won’t be an easy wake-up call for most.

22 April, 03:13
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
the new ice bucket challenge

Patriot America @Trump4us123
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Especially when it comes to Disney! It’s just a freaking pedo park and people worship that place.