Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
How many periods does a woman get in a year?

I am a Man baby

12:11 PM - Apr 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
23 October, 12:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was never 'normal' so just gonna sit back and watch this one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
22 April, 09:05
Here's a fun 'ascension symptom' for you VK... I'm 55, hit menopause 2 years ago... til this past weekend! To say that I'm displeased with this particular development is Galactically understated. 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
21 April, 07:36
So if they tampered with our calendar the days and months what about the year could this really be 2023 not 2022 ?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
21 April, 07:24
13 lunar cycles which usually coincide with menstrual cycles, so I'm told.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
21 April, 07:24
13 lunar cycles which usually coincide with menstrual cycles, so I'm told.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
21 April, 07:41
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
13 Sun days, or 13 revolutions of the Sun on it's axis, is 13 Moon years while orbiting Earth, and also 13 Moon days, or revolutions of the Moon on it's axis. The is about 365+/- Earth days depending on how long a Lunar month is, usually between 28 - 30 revolutions of Earth on it's axis.

The Islamic and Hebrew Calendars are based on the lunar cycle, but at a 12 month lunar cycle per year, which causes both calendars to misalign with the Gregorian Calendar, which is based on Earth making one full orbit around the Sun.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 April, 06:19

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
21 April, 05:09
So Vk are you telling us that we are suppose to have a 13 month year?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 April, 06:17
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
21 April, 04:56
Depends on the woman. Typical cycles are 28 to 35 days. A woman with amenorrhea may not have one at all. A woman with PCOS may skip months at a time. OR...a woman can be in menopause and not have one due to the natural aging process. That being said...standard answer for a woman with no health issues or age related issues or MENTAL issues such as a man claiming to be a woman....would be 12.

reaper myer @reapermyer
21 April, 04:49
whats a period?

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
21 April, 04:56
In response reaper myer to his Publication
It’s a . It’s right after the end quotes and to the left of the comma. QWERTY 😎

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
21 April, 04:03
The current Gregorian (12:60 ratio) calendar takes us away from the natural flow state of time (13:20 ratio). The uneven number of days in each month, based off of this calendar are quite puzzling, especially if the theory is based off of a 2D plane flat circle. The calendar is not fulfilling its intended purpose of harmonizing humans or keeping an accurate assessment of natural time, throwing off the balance by design. Since we perceive time with our minds, the calendar we use makes a huge difference!

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
21 April, 04:04
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
21 April, 03:12
a man, baby
or a man baby

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
21 April, 02:23
Just to clarify, is option 4 "I'm just a man, baby!" like Austin Powers...
or is it "I'm a Man-Baby" like Brian Stelter?😂😂😂

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
21 April, 02:08
I dreaded them so but was happy for obvious reasons when they showed up! Am glad they are over😃

John McCarthy @Remix636
21 April, 02:08
So hear me out. My Wife @GalaxyFox1776 and I were talking and thought that it is mathematically interesting that the cycle also lines up with the moon at 28 days (not always universal, but is likely tampered with because of chemicals being introduced into the body that change the natural flow). If you divide the days from all the months that have more than 28 days in them (all but February except on a leap year) there should really be 13 months and not 12. I have to wonder if this also lines up with the same reason that tall buildings skip the 13th floor (not a superstition, but a satanic holy number). They have been tampering with our calendar and it really makes you go hmmm. 🤔

John McCarthy @Remix636
21 April, 02:29
In response John McCarthy to his Publication
The math works out into 364 days if there were exactly 28 days in each month. Seems there was a similar thought back in the 1800's as shown on the below source I found on the idea. Adding days in the month is maybe screwing with time? 🤔

https://myweb.ecu.edu/mcca...

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
21 April, 02:04
I Pick 11 just because my whole life was surrounded by that number 😄 but Its true about 13 times

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
21 April, 02:03
And a woman carries a baby 40 weeks as opposed to nine months.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 April, 01:46
I Am a Msn "baby", lol

but my wife is in the beginning stages if menopause and I know she's been having trouble with her period

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 April, 01:41
I have a hard enough time keeping track of what time of the month it happens forget calculating it by the year!

Nunya Business @AAug22
21 April, 01:34
Unless she has PCOS, a hysterectomy, takes nonstop b.c., developes fibroids, etc....
I had zero periods after going thru chemo as a teenager. Told I was sterile, 3 babies later I developed a HUGE fibroid & bled non stop for weeks.

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
21 April, 02:18
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Tells you exactly how much our medical community knows about healing us or even us.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
21 April, 01:14
Always thought it was 12 but since we've come to find out there are actually 13 months I'm gonna have to say 13.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
21 April, 01:12
Thirteen. Mine used to be every 26 days, actually. It finally dawned on me that six days before it hit was not a good time to test me, and I often failed. The native Americans' tent in the woods is a good idea. Imagine a woman's prison. When women are together in a group, periods sync up. Happened time and time again in shows - I did a lot of large cast musicals and this was the case, especially on tour.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 April, 01:14
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Stalking the wild pendulum
Book by Itzhak Bentov

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 April, 01:11
13 is my number and it's been very good to me.
31 was my basketball jersey # :)

We are taking back 13 fookers :)

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 April, 01:40
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Right On!!!

This is how I look at it ALL...
💚🌟💚

MvA_r @MvA_r
21 April, 01:11
“The lunar calendar makes sense to people who are one with the land,” says Melba. “The moon goes around the earth in about 28 days. So in one year, the moon goes around 13 times. This gives us 13 lunar months with 28 days each.”13 Jun 2021

The Lunar Calendar, Explained - Pimachiowin Aki

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
21 April, 12:57
I guess that would depend on what women u are asking they are all unique in nature and time .

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 April, 12:55
what about men O pause..???

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
21 April, 12:53
Why this question ?

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 April, 12:52
Reverse day... 12:11pm est on 4 21.22

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
21 April, 12:36
Never mind me .... just here for the comments.