Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 April, 12:18
Please post best solution for stuffed sinuses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 April, 05:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, this is fascinating. You posted a short snippet of frequencies killing cancer cells last week. Here is a 17 minute video of the full presentation that snippet came from. I’m pretty sure frequencies could have an effect on sinus congestion too. Just saying. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
21 April, 11:06
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
My dog got an aggressive and deadly cancer called hemangiosarcoma from an allergy injection (chronic ear infections from allergies). Massive tumor only on his shoulder, not throughout his body.

I attacked the evil with all the therapies i have learned about since waking up: chlorine dioxide with DMSO, fenbendazole, medicinal mushrooms, chinese herbs. Had tumor removed surgically but it came back.

Last month i purchased the GB-4000 frequency generator, the M.O.P.A. (to create the carrier radio frequencies that allow for using Dr. Rife’s frequencies) and the plasma tube.

We also started hyperbarics last week. i can’t believe i found an inexpensive hyperbaric chamber for animals, thank you God.

Still trying to nail down the best frequencies for his cancer, but i WILL TELL YOU THAT HIS CHRONIC EAR INFECTIONS CLEARED UP AFTER TWO RIFE FREQUENCY TREATMENTS. Definitely something to the Rife.

Diana DJT @Diana
My prayers for your fur baby, I commend you for your determination. He is blessed 🙏🏼❤️💥I wish you both a healthy journey 🐶🐾❤️
My dachshund of 16 years crossed the rainbow bridge in January, not a day goes by that my heart hurts, I miss her so much, I keep thanking God for lending her to me for 16 beautiful years🐾🐶❤️
11:29 AM - Apr 21, 2022
In response eileen ryan-rojas to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana in this post can reply
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
21 April, 11:54
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
Thank you for your prayers! I know we have gotten this far because i have learned to, first, rely on God. I believe He has guided me throughout this journey. Yes, i have down days. But remembering who we are in God’s eyes and seeing how much He wants us healed always lifts me up.
i am so very sorry for your loss. Our pets are gifts from God giving unconditional love. You keep talking to your fur baby. They hear us. My prayers for your healing as well 🙏🏻🙏🏻