Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 April, 12:18
Please post best solution for stuffed sinuses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler @MaryG
VK, this is fascinating. You posted a short snippet of frequencies killing cancer cells last week. Here is a 17 minute video of the full presentation that snippet came from. I’m pretty sure frequencies could have an effect on sinus congestion too. Just saying. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
05:48 PM - Apr 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 April, 02:08
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Dr Rife (his machine): 1930

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
21 April, 11:24
Try explaining this to an Oncologist….. it’s criminal what the AMA
(Rockefeller’s) have gotten away with by erasing history, medical cures, doing nothing but killing, torturing, and maiming people. I went through a horrible time with stage 3 uterine cancer, surgery, chemotherapy and radiation. The fooking Oncologist made you wear a mask for 5 hour sessions during the 2020/2021 Plandemic😱
The chemotherapy had mustard gas in it! Made to breath it back in, these evildoers need to be held accountable for their part in this 👿
Godspeed 🙏🏼

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
21 April, 11:06
My dog got an aggressive and deadly cancer called hemangiosarcoma from an allergy injection (chronic ear infections from allergies). Massive tumor only on his shoulder, not throughout his body.

I attacked the evil with all the therapies i have learned about since waking up: chlorine dioxide with DMSO, fenbendazole, medicinal mushrooms, chinese herbs. Had tumor removed surgically but it came back.

Last month i purchased the GB-4000 frequency generator, the M.O.P.A. (to create the carrier radio frequencies that allow for using Dr. Rife’s frequencies) and the plasma tube.

We also started hyperbarics last week. i can’t believe i found an inexpensive hyperbaric chamber for animals, thank you God.

Still trying to nail down the best frequencies for his cancer, but i WILL TELL YOU THAT HIS CHRONIC EAR INFECTIONS CLEARED UP AFTER TWO RIFE FREQUENCY TREATMENTS. Definitely something to the Rife.

Diana DJT @Diana
21 April, 11:29
In response eileen ryan-rojas to her Publication
My prayers for your fur baby, I commend you for your determination. He is blessed 🙏🏼❤️💥I wish you both a healthy journey 🐶🐾❤️
My dachshund of 16 years crossed the rainbow bridge in January, not a day goes by that my heart hurts, I miss her so much, I keep thanking God for lending her to me for 16 beautiful years🐾🐶❤️

George Yancho @mt4trump
21 April, 11:01
Rief invented a pulse frequency machine and cured cancer back in the 50's, then put in prison.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
21 April, 09:44
I had cancer in my liver right in the middle They used something to explode it I think it was vibration not sure.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
21 April, 06:18
17 minute ? Q

17 is also a powerful B vitamin.
Vitamin B-17 kills cancer, it comes naturally in seeds. that is why they make everything seedless now so Cancer grows.

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
21 April, 07:54
In response James Dean to his Publication
We have been using Apricot kernals

memes matter @NoComment
21 April, 05:06
🎯

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 April, 04:37
They kill us on purpose

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
21 April, 03:12
There’s a company that even uses frequencies to make its wine. They actually invite bands to play inhouse with wine barrels.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 April, 02:19
Knew about this but was great seeing/going through the process. Thanks for sharing Mary.

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
21 April, 01:40
Check out Sinus Draining by Sapien Medicine on Youtube!

https://youtu.be/8xkYneMlx...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
21 April, 01:26

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
21 April, 01:04
I've been trying this out but I have multiple probs and can't tell if working...

https://www.rifetherapies....

judi jones @justj88
21 April, 04:51
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
the diseased human isnt fixed just by a machine or a remedy ,its neccesary to look at many parts of the whole . what is your diet like when did u last give your body a detox are you spiritually awakened .like a car we need new engine oil /parts ie correct food and suppliments and most of all the knowledge that we have the ability to heal our selves if we care to take this journey . seek the aid of those who understand these things already ....good luck and best wishes x

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 April, 05:04
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
The Rife Freqs alone back in his time were far more effective more quickly because people's bodies were not so compromised. Now, a grown adult has been compromised by 12 plus childhood vaccinations, GMO foods, synthetic bath and body products, synthetic medications, chemtrails, EMF radiation, mercury in fish, I could go on.

They will help however, in today's world, if you want fast results, I would also take on a detox cleanse, AND look to reduce EMF exposure AND, address stress and any mental/emotional blocks that may be in play. Start with looking at who is sucking up your negative attention.

Spooky 2 is worth playing. I have gotten great results and sometimes very fast. Once on my way to the chiropractor ( my neck was really locked for days), I remembered I had a phone ap and thought to put the freq for inflammation on the drive over. Within 5 minutes it just popped and so I canceled and went home.😀

New issues clear quicker than ones you've had for a long time.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
21 April, 12:40
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
21 April, 12:38
I have a frequency generator (told you, nerd at heart). I really meed to use it more, it’s time consuming.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
21 April, 12:44
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Oh boy- last night I bought an EMF reader now I just ordered a vibe generator. This whole Q thing better be real or I am fooked.😀

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 April, 12:37
Timely vibes on this one @vincentkennedy