Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Please post best solution for stuffed sinuses.
12:18 PM - Apr 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
litl_junebug @litl_junebug
22 April, 09:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
22 April, 09:08
Hold your arms above your head (touchdown) for ten minutes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Swedish Steph @Swedishsteph
21 April, 10:45
homeopathy. try a combo remedy first… i really like the ones made for pets. Homeopet Nose Relief has worked great for me. 5 drops under the tongue, every 15 min for the first hour, then 3-4x a day until very much better. last time I did it, my nose cleared up completely a few hours after did the initial loading doses. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Faith Angel17 @Faith_Angel17
21 April, 05:01
Ivermectin paste swab your nose & ears or as a netty pot rinse. Dirt Road Discussions on Telegram talked about this in last night’s chat.

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
21 April, 02:41
Sadly Mucinex DM

Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 April, 02:20
Boiled water in a bowl at the table with a towel to cover your head and inhale the steam for 10 minutes I hope you feel better.

San Voe @Weimy
21 April, 01:29
eat hot sauce

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 April, 01:01
❤️❤️

Miss. Messina @Messina
21 April, 11:37
wild oreganol - pt 73 .

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
21 April, 10:42
Product that can be found on Amazon (I know, I hate it, but ya just have to), called Xlear Natural Saline Nasal Spray with xylitol.
AMAZING stuff, imho, no crap ingredients and the only thing I've found that actually works aside from NeilMed Saline wash.
Xlear can be used 2 x's daily, but give the fastest results.

Prayers for your sinuses to clear, VK...not much more miserable than stuffed ones.

Mary Lennox @Veritable
21 April, 10:41
Warmed coconut oil swabbed in the nostrils. The anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce swelling and dryness. Definitely use at night, but no more than twice a day. I've also heard that sesame oil works - maybe even better, but I haven't tried it.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
21 April, 10:33
EXTRA WASABI on your California Roll and Nigiri! 🍣 Works everytime!

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
21 April, 10:24
Buckleys cold and sinus

Ange Love @LoveM
21 April, 10:10
NeilMed Sinus rinse cleans out the sinus. Around $7 any pharmacy section❤️

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
21 April, 10:06
I have always found the comment section the most informative part of any story. We are creatures that are meant to work together, build together, play together. Everything about Covid was to isolate, silence and take the joy out of us. We need to connect the dots by connecting with each other, helping each other, working together. As for blocked sinuses, the best remedy is to remove the substance that is causing the allergic reaction.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
21 April, 10:05
Qy9tonic.com and Dead Sea salts baths.......muhaaaaah.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
21 April, 10:02
Q on TS. “It’s going to be a good day”.

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
21 April, 09:58
this might sound weird but my inversion table or anyway to hang upside down seems to work and of course good ole' fashion saline!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
21 April, 09:47
brain glitched to stuffed "sausages".

creepy

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
21 April, 09:45
When plugged nose / headache-sinus pain and or teeth aching/feeling a sinus infection coming on: Use as much as needed: regular saline nasal spray. (non medicated). And do at least 2x day warm salt water gargling. Pretty heavy on the salt. Hot showers.. in the face! 😉
And homemade quinine from grapefruit and lemon peels: 3 Tbsp, 2 or 3 times/day until feeling better.

judi jones @justj88
21 April, 09:45
mend the gut.......food sensativies...allergys microbiome out of balance.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
21 April, 09:44
I have what I call the Super Snot Slinging Special!

Boil water & put in a bowl. Add 2 drops eucalyptus essential oil & 2 drops lavender oil. Use a towel as a "tent" & inhale the vapors.

Do this next to the sink, because when it all breaks loose, there's no way a tissue will stop it.

The eucalyptus & lavender actually kill germs in your nasal passages as you decongest. Lavender calms the irritated tissues.

I've used this on friends, family & self for 40 years. Never fails & only costs PENNIES!

Even works for babies, but reduce the eucalyptus oil to 1 drop. You need to be under the tent with the baby.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
21 April, 05:57
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
well golly, here i am again to tell you i do something similar! boiled water, steam, towel over head.
i will have to try eucalyptus!
😀 thank you!

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
21 April, 09:44
Arnold Schwarzenegger Total Recall nose scene - YouTube

When it comes to getting the girls, killing the baddies and saving the entire planet there´s only one man you can really count on: ARNIE!!!

Dottie French @DotOn777
21 April, 09:43
Xlear nasal spray...been using it for 5 months now. I still have seasonal allergies...but infection does not follow any more 😉

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
21 April, 09:42
I loved this clip about being a seal ❤️

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
21 April, 11:50
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Love

why this @americansprit
21 April, 08:34
there is a technique used by chiropractors where as they tap in known parts of the forehead that will unclog the sinuses. i have never had it done but I do know a few that have and they said after a few minuets their sinuses opened up and it was like the flow of a river that streamed from their nose

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
21 April, 08:23
Wasabi!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 April, 08:09
Infinite vs. finite: this seems to be the battle we find ourselves.

Patty Malek @patty888
21 April, 07:49
It's called building Character....