I wish someone would write this book.
08:18 PM - Apr 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 April, 01:44
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
How is that possible with your brain.
Something else is stopping you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
21 April, 09:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Been thinking about your 1:44 timestamp…”GERONIMO.” Time to jump in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
21 April, 06:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I don't even know where to begin to start to figure this out. I could use "Crypto for Dummies" book. Personally I prefer hard assets I can hold in my hand or at least touch. What's to stop "them" from just turning off access to the internet (access to your digital cypto) if they don't approve of your independent way of thinking?

Miss. Messina @Messina
20 April, 08:31
To be honest that is one area I don’t know anything about it but I’m excited every time I see it go figure! hmmmnnn !!!! Always willing to learn.

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
20 April, 08:28
we got your back what do u need to know!

uphold XRP buy a ledger and wait 🤣

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
20 April, 08:33
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
20 April, 08:40
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
Guess I have two steps left.