Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
19 April, 02:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
19 April, 10:52
Big Bird.
That reminds me, Big Bird is gold.

VK must be a songwriter.
He definitely knows that less is more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
19 April, 10:47
Shoebill, also known as Whalehead.
Veronica Wolski also known as Whaleswarrior.

If Veronica is really Marilyn Monroe, which I have recently posted proof that she is through so many dot connections…This post, her name, one of your other names (vincentcrypt) (Vincent means conquering aka warrior), ties to XRP. She hung out with JFK and his plan was/is to save the world.
XRP has always been a massive part of this plan.

A stork is known to deliver a new birth.

Veronica is the “bridge lady”.
XRP will be used to “bridge” other assets.

Either VK is telling us we may want to consider buying some XRP or he just wants to show us a really cool video of a unique, one-of-a-kind bird. a XRed Panda is also a very unique one of a kind animal that we would all love to have.

Norm McDonald also told a story about being in the belly of a whale. A biblical story!
he said it wasn’t really a whale…
Seems he was also hinting to XRP.

Jonah and the whale. Think I just saw Jonah on

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 April, 09:37

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 April, 09:19
Wow! It’s beautiful

Sista Sue @SC18835410
19 April, 07:46
Perspective…this bird looks massive and intimidating due to camera angle…until the last few seconds when he stands up and you realize true size.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
19 April, 06:23
Simply beautiful, looks like his permanently smiling

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
19 April, 04:21

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 April, 03:46

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
19 April, 12:59
Jurassic Bird Park! Badazz bird eats large fish and small reptiles!

https://www.audubon.org/ne...

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 April, 12:13
Of course Sushi loved it ☺️

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
18 April, 11:44
All I know is before 2012 this bird didn't exist in my reality/timeline. Some mind-blowin' mandela stuff has transpired since then. Js.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 11:41
Nana's perspective is that we whip satan's evil deceiving ass & create a terran planet with the most spiritually aware and creative species and all of God's ALL that IS.
Sorry, the sword comes out when it comes to satan!
Who is with me?

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
18 April, 11:37
Dat bird, is BLUE and dat bird be like a dinosaur? Hmmm.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 April, 11:37
Tatarian Gargoyle.

I was going to share it earlier when it caught my attention scrolling elsewhere and got called away and forgot and now this ... hmmm

Que twilight zone music

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
18 April, 11:45
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Richie Richard @Richie
19 April, 03:45
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Louisiana State Seal

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 11:35
Nana will be your 17
Perspective=138
138=
Jesus unit
The Angels Rock
Code the message
Lord is coming
Glory to God
Lord of Lords
The wise Lord
Donald Trump
Master of Coin
Ron DeSantis
Keep America Great
Hidden Pattern
Temple Mound
Are you ready
It's Happening
Jesus is here
Spirit of God
Devine Feminine
Hidden Indigo Child
Baron Trump
Zero Point
Dragons are real

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
19 April, 01:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Ofcourse Dragons are real😊

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
18 April, 11:33
❤️❤️

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
18 April, 11:35
Perspective
P=16

Posted at 11:16

At 16 seconds of 29, he shows his perspective of the bird.

Q 1629
Law enforcement should interview the therapists.
Each shooter has one coincidentally.
Targets?
Relocation within 30 days of each shooting?
New name?
FBI doesn’t know this?
Spooks are hard to find?
Dream to reality.
Q

Target Confirmed at 11:21.

Watchful Eye Program not Witness Protection.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
19 April, 12:18
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
its call sounds like gunfire...automatic...las vegas maybe?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 April, 11:32
Q 1116.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
18 April, 11:28
First thing I thought of🤷🏻‍♂️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 April, 12:28
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Howard the Duck...glad I wasn't the only one whose brain went there lol

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 April, 11:26
Never understood why T-rex was portrayed as having dinky little arms out front. I always thought its arms were behind like an ostrich and covered with feathers. But some say its a mix between 3 different species. And others, of course, say it never existed.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
18 April, 11:25
4 sum reason i thought of you when I saw this yesterday 😂

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
18 April, 11:26
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
wow super high pitch ear ringing as soon as i said that.. 2nd time today, louder than ever

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
18 April, 11:22
Thats AWESOME!!! I WANT ONE ❤️

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
18 April, 11:22

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
18 April, 11:21
lost me on dis one, buddy. hmm

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
18 April, 11:20

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
18 April, 11:19
I’ve been questioning the whole dinosaur narrative lately VK… worthy of ‘digging’ into.. Pun intended.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 April, 11:27
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
I like puns. So punny :)

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
18 April, 11:19
I saw this bird on TV and knew what it was because of you. 😏 I felt smarter for just knowing. #WINNING

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
18 April, 11:20
8*8
The Nine