Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 09:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Love it DoQ, rods of God needed to tear down buildings like the satanic penis monument.

Blow that shit off the face of the earth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
20 April, 09:34
Nice work Doq!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
20 April, 08:52
Let it rip💥Nancy Drew posted on Telegram today, there are piles of sandbags scattered ….. thanks for sharing, good stuff🇺🇸

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
20 April, 12:45
Thanks for sharing again..but I thought you had another one..a longer one with the masked soldier saying, "transition to military power" on MSM..? Can you repost that one?

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
20 April, 12:17
I went to a Caps game about 3 weeks ago. Despite this video from Feb. there was a lot of traffic Saturday night and Sunday. I wasn't expecting it.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
20 April, 12:17
I went to a Caps game about 3 weeks ago. Despite this video from Feb. there was a lot of traffic Saturday night and Sunday. I wasn't expecting it.

memes matter @NoComment
20 April, 11:39
gives me chills
JuantastiQ vibes

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
20 April, 10:04
👍😉

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
20 April, 09:15
Great video!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 April, 08:40
My hubby is in DC right now for Honor Flight!!! He said it's a ghost town. Just like when they came home from Nam. I hope someone comes to thank them.😢 and love them.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 April, 10:31
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Sending 🥰😍❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 April, 10:31
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Sending 🥰😍❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
20 April, 06:35
quel film 😎🍿merci pour le partage
ca met du baume au 💖 le Saint

David Treciak @scifiwriter
20 April, 05:49
It's very fitting that Washington, DC was built on a swamp when you consider all the snakes that ran our government from there. But now the swamp is drained and all those empty buildings will fade away along with the corrupt political system that came close to destroying this country.

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
20 April, 01:03
Love this!