Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 April, 10:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hmmm 🤔 am going with False (that it was Columbus). He was prob the fall-guy for those who came with him and took power?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
20 April, 04:56
Columbus wrote a journal of his discoveries. Read it, never remembered this mention of slaves in his journal. His shipmates took advantage of the natives. Someone changed the story. The evil part is the re-writing of history.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
20 April, 01:28
History is always told by the winners! I dont trust what they teach in schools and this is no different. I believe there is alot of truth to this video and it makes me sad to know that we have unknowingly supported and celebrated evil. 🙏 😢

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
20 April, 11:03
Columbus was a Jesuit.

He finagled heaven & earth to get financed for his trip to "discover" America, knowing full well that the Vikings had been here centuries before and that the land was already inhabited.

Columbus just had a better press agent, a fellow Jesuit, and a group of priests in black robes, prepared to defeat the natives.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 April, 10:54
It ends when we say no more. Proud of my ancestors for saying no and fighting. Very sad how [they] treated the natives. Time to flip the switch

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
20 April, 10:40
😢 Shoulda...Coulda...Woulda....what if...if only...how would the world be today if a different person, a gentle person, a God-Loving person, a humanitarian, a giver-not a taker, a person of faith a kind person had been the one....

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
20 April, 10:36
If he did, it was in direct contradiction of his benefactors’ orders:

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
20 April, 10:30
Evil?
Confirmed.

The most Evil?
Negative.

"what difference, at this point, does it make?"
👹☝️

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

NEO ONE @Neo
20 April, 10:10
ca. 16.500 year old truth.
It's time to end it.
Therefor we are here.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
20 April, 10:05
I’m thinking sadly true. IMO, the Indian’s weren’t stupid, when they figured out they were being played, they tried to resist and fight back, getting slaughtered in the process

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
20 April, 09:52
Is it even true "columbus" discovered America??? IDK

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
20 April, 11:05
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Nope.

Vikings were in North America first. They even settled & intermarried with native tribes.

Their graves predate Columbus by a couple centuries.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
20 April, 09:49
gonna take a shot in the dark and lean towards true

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
20 April, 09:42
It was always there. It should be a thing - parents/schools teaching young children to have the ability to spot intimidation, or that coverted meaness Elon spoke about or subjucation from people in authority and know to take action.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
20 April, 09:09
Service to Others - Right Hand Path - Good
Service to self - Left Hand Path -Evil
We are trapped here in this Virtual Prison of the Mind..The Father of the Branch of Mankind and other Parent Branches of AF has been fighting to free us..and i have immense love for my Father for not leaving anyone behind 💛💛💛

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 April, 08:57
Actually the good vs evil issue began in the garden of Eden. This is when mankind made the decision to doubt God, and believe satan.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 April, 08:54
true

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
20 April, 08:44
Q 1214
Bigger than you can imagine.
POTUS warning shot.
Mack.
Snowball.
Why is Hussein pictured w/ this H-Wood child many times?
What are ‘pet’ names?
Conspiracy?
Q

Interesting Maggie Nixon was later put into the film industry. She starred in Green Book 2018. It's a story about a black doctor [musician] who hires a white driver. They became best friends.

She's starred in nothing since.

https://www.imdb.com/video...

Interesting Q drop says WARNING SHOT!

Yesterday was the 247 years ago.
Great video here. https://concordmuseum.org/...

247 < > 742
Q 742
The Inner Circle.
Mika Brzezinski.
Background.
Family/careers.
McLean, Virginia.
The age of tech has hurt their ability to hide/control.
Majority today were ‘born in’ to the circle.
Investigate those in front of the camera who scream the loudest.
These people are really stupid.
End is near.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 April, 08:33
Truth

Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 April, 08:31
This is the "Fruit of the tree of knowledge" and the key=que to the trust system we're enslaved by today. We were given the land, all its wealth, minerals, produce, and dominion over it. We gave it all away to become dead "people" in a credit slavery system operated by Babylon/Rome/The Vatican. This system makes you unknowingly submit your life to it in exchange for the position of debtor/dead person to spend things you do not have yet on credit. Every one of us were saved by our Christian name, but our parents gave us away and we do not know how to read the signs/signatures so we do not understand how to free ourselves.
Learn why Christ said in his name you will be saved and for his name the world will hate you. Satan is the God of this world, Jesus said so himself. The serpent enslaved us through the love of money...the root of all evils.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 April, 08:29
@Nous
The American Indians were exactly as Columbus writes, they were following the natural order of nature and knew God in spirit, which they often documented.

Their "brutality" was a learned event, from those who persecuted them, stole their land, cheated them in trade and openly abused their sensibilities. They had ever right to protect themselves as best as they were able.
Due to a lack of advanced technology, they were conquered.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
20 April, 09:03
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I'm not sure this is true. Read 'The Orenda'. Some tribes were peaceful while others were prone to violence. There were wars among the tribes before settlers arrived.

God Wins @Nous
20 April, 08:19
Yep, i'll stick with what i know about them. Mass sacrifices and sacrificial games. 20000+ people sacrificed in a day every year at the pyramid of the moon. Bodies thrown of the sides, kept for days. Stark contrast to what we hear here.
Maybe not, they were nature loving pagans after all, and we all know where that leads.
"Columbus" lol.
How did we let these people get in charge?
Well who are "these" people? The people of so called Columbus? Because then i know how they got in charge.

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
20 April, 08:11
Far as I am concerned, what I see, this is what it's all about-

https://www.tiktok.com/@__...

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
20 April, 08:10

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
20 April, 08:10

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 April, 08:08
Is ANYTHING true anymore? Everything we have been taught is a lie, so...Imma go with false, just based on all the lies we thought were true in history

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
20 April, 08:02
True-

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
20 April, 07:41
Free will. Every soul can choose their own path. Learn from both sides of duality. Without short people, there are no tall people. Without good, there is no evil. No lessons, no evolving. Gid gave us free will... what you do with it is up to you. What you learn is up to you.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 April, 07:38
My family wants their land back

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 April, 09:46
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Paul Revere & The Raiders - Indian Reservation HQ Sound - YouTube

Paul Revere & The Raiders - Indian Reservation HQ Sound

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
20 April, 07:32
True. Becsuse the evil have no moral compass. They lie, cheat their way to power.