Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Vanguard drops ETH and BTC.

https://cryptobriefing.com...
11:15 AM - Apr 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
19 April, 04:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 03:29
Nana sees that as a good thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 April, 03:29
Uh oh. The Rothschilds divesting themselves...

athey own controlling intetest in both Vanguard and Black Rock - companies that own each other.

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
19 April, 12:53
This is definitely important but I don’t understand what it means.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
19 April, 12:44
"Hear that, Mr. Anderson?"

"That is the sound of inevitability"

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
19 April, 12:25
the decoupling with xrp has begun.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
19 April, 12:22
so I was watching an episode of unsolved mysteries and vanguard was kinda the subject. When i searched vanguards beginnings, its different. I wonder if it is the same company.
https://unsolved.com/galle...

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
19 April, 06:34
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
I used to read Veterans Today and Dr. Preston James was one of the my favorites there. He put together articles that seemed to lay out the whole deep state world we live in perfectly. The one caveat is that he would go bring space aliens into the mix, which I CAN accept as a possibility, but have a hard time reconciling. It also kills any chance of red-pilling people with an otherwise thorough, meat-and-potatoes article.

But one thing he did mention several times -- or strongly hinted at without directly accusing them - was that the entire system was headed by a powerful group. Without naming them, he would drop huge, obvious hints like, "they are at the vanguard of..." so-and-so, meaning the company known as Vanguard is the head of the snake.

If VG is dropping the two largest cryptos, it means something, because they KNOW everything that's going on, and they're not in the business of being the most powerful conglomerate on earth to hold onto losers.

Bodes well for XRP, IMO.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
19 April, 12:07
Fooking happening!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 April, 12:04
WHOA DOGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS YUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
19 April, 11:42
Oh ree hee heely!

1776 ... @IGG1776
19 April, 11:30
Buh Bye Btc and Eth 🍻

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 April, 11:27
Word on the street is since alot of BTC/ETH has been pulled off exchanges and with an influx of ETF's around the world, BTC/ETH price volatility will drastically increase. Less crypto on exchanges creates more volatility since it has limited supply and ETF's can manipulate the price without actually trading the currency on said exchanges. Just what I've heard.

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 April, 11:22
I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
19 April, 11:22
👀

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
19 April, 11:21
this seems like bigg habbenings

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
19 April, 11:17

Water Mark @Watermark
19 April, 12:44
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Curious as to why XRP and XLM default to account 2 on Uphold when other cryptos don't?

Does everyone already have an account '1' on Ledger?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 April, 05:42
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
it’s been at 777 for a few days