Only people mentioned by Stardust_1776 in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 April, 08:42
In response April Evans to her Publication
😬Me too, now we need to worry about getting a vaxxed pilot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
20 April, 12:15
Same. Decided to get my pilot cert and fly myself. So far so good! I love flying. Only wear a mask to paint or mow. Never complied - not even a test.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
19 April, 11:20

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
19 April, 08:21
Me too. I have an $1800 credit on an airline. Have gotten it extended so I am not in a hurry but it does feel good that I might be able to go on a trip. It has been a long two years of spending too much time in a house. The world is waiting for me to visit.

Tammy Rush @RushingSpirit
19 April, 07:25
In July it will be 3 yrs since I have seen my daughter!! I texted that I can come see her now. I REFUSES to fly with a mask on #MyBodyMyChoice I can't breathe with those damn things & get claustrophobic - as a #survivor I won't let my voice be taken away/muted or covered EVER AGAIN!!!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 April, 03:55
I want to know my "pilots vaccination status' - and risk for terminal heart failure in the air - before I fly much.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 April, 03:55
I want to know my "pilots vaccination status' - and risk for terminal heart failure in the air - before I fly much.

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
19 April, 03:32
I'm so glad I've made it through without a vax, without a mask, without a damn test even. I've not traveled. I've missed family events. I've missed 2 years of medical monitoring for refusing the stick up my nose!! Hah I feel pure. I feel strong. STAND STRONG! We're winning!

INTUITIVE HUMANITY @QMANITY
19 April, 03:32
Just ask if the pilots been vaccinated before you get so comfortable on a plane cause its just a matter of time before the shit hit the fan.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 April, 03:11
Me too. I haven't flown since I went to Mt. Rushmore to see POTUS. Of course, I hoped our VP would be there as well. Turns out he was but he was on top of George Washington's head.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
19 April, 08:25
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
A friend an I were was watching the Rushmore 4th of July events and asked him if he could see what I thought was 'something' on top of the mountain. He told me mothing is there and I was seeing things.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
19 April, 08:29
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I haven't flown since September 10th 2001. That was a scary trip coming from Canada and I barely made it home. We know what happened the next morning. We also know who actually did it.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 April, 02:20
πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―%

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
19 April, 02:03
I have been on some Liberal Twitter sites, man are they pissed about the mandate being taken off. Sheesh!

Other Half @Otherhalf
19 April, 01:39
I bet the airlines will discover demand goes up a lot now.

⨀Le Chic⍟ donated @Generator
19 April, 01:27
to get on an airplane today is like a status symbol, because you need some serious cash money holla holla