Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 April, 05:27
Itt was in the Q drops...Protein....https://rumble.com/v119tjl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 April, 05:48
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Saved Video.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 April, 09:17
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
She also had blood clots.

19 April, 09:16
I knew of a Patriot in Florida who was exposed to 5G and her blood was turning black from that. This was before COVID.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 April, 09:23
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
past tense! 😳

19 April, 09:14
Reminds me of Fazza at the top of the Burj Khalifa, saying ONE.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 April, 06:36
OK, everyone is aware after that little show.
Now on to The Main Event! ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️
👇😎👍
https://anonup.com/thread/...

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
19 April, 02:45
:(

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 April, 02:54
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
UGH😏

Andi Bond @andibond108
19 April, 12:18

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
20 April, 09:55
In response Andi Bond to her Publication
Disney television

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 April, 11:03
la blague 🤒putain

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
19 April, 10:57
Reorganization or Earth
Ashes to Ashes
Dust to Dust
CHRISLAM!

BeQ 4Truth @BeQ
19 April, 08:22
Immigration bus led me to javon elder (owner). He has a FB page which I find interesting. One of his posts led me to spireworks where you can see onewtc and others lit up, live. May be nothing, but he doesn’t talk much in his vids - just pans around like he is just showing things. I dunno…