Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 April, 07:59
Its going to be anticlimactic for Anons.
Boring even.
But it is happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 April, 12:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Knowing Trump, I doubt it...

But if this is truly the case, so be it.

We’re working together to save America and if I’m personally going to have a boring future if it saves America — it was more than worth it.

“Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” -JFK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
is someone with me? or am i just a program? am i all alone? is anyone else here?
02:01 AM - Apr 19, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by madly_offkilter in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
19 April, 04:38
In response Mrs. America to her Publication
Humans are humans. We are not a simulation. We are here for an education. Our goal isn't to break the matrix. It is to learn enough and love enough to transcend it.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
19 April, 04:20
There are AI programs designed to convince others that they are real people.
There are real people that act like AI.
But possibly there are AI programs that believe they are real people.
Woohoo!

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
19 April, 03:18
😂
i often wonder that too
real person here! not a program
you real or a program?