Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 April, 07:59
Its going to be anticlimactic for Anons.
Boring even.
But it is happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Knowing Trump, I doubt it...

But if this is truly the case, so be it.

We’re working together to save America and if I’m personally going to have a boring future if it saves America — it was more than worth it.

“Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” -JFK
12:53 AM - Apr 19, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
19 April, 10:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🙏🇺🇸Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
19 April, 09:55
Said b4-I’ll take boring. Think of it as a fight. Combatants have been broken-they know they cannot win. I will relish watching the cleanup while I eat my popcorn. Tired of “something” hanging out there that I think, I know will happen, but has not.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 April, 06:14
merci le Saint 🙏☘️😇

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
19 April, 03:16
There’ll be nothing boring about your future. 😁

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 April, 02:24
So much to learn. I'm like WTF we have to fixed this BS -> why can we not burn it down????
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
19 April, 02:01
is someone with me? or am i just a program? am i all alone? is anyone else here?

Desert Dog @Zippydog
19 April, 04:20
In response Mrs. America to her Publication
There are AI programs designed to convince others that they are real people.
There are real people that act like AI.
But possibly there are AI programs that believe they are real people.
Woohoo!

Water Mark @Watermark
19 April, 04:38
In response Mrs. America to her Publication
Humans are humans. We are not a simulation. We are here for an education. Our goal isn't to break the matrix. It is to learn enough and love enough to transcend it.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 01:25
Nana was just thinking today, I reposted one of VKs post and the last sentence of the post said something like,
A selfless act will change it all"

The first thing that went thr my mind was what an honor it would be to be that person, these earth suits are just temporary anyway.

Idk what VK saw but it took a selfless act by Jesus the first time, and I wonder what and who that will be this time. Hopefully this person will not go thr that kind of suffering.

It would be a bitter sweet, not getting to see this to the end, but then the honor to be given the job by God to make the difference would be awesome as well.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
19 April, 09:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Trumpy is going to step in and negotiate a cease fire with Ukraine V Russia. He becomes hero and then the knockout punch? 🙏

arba happihr @arba
19 April, 04:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Are they going to cover the sky with narcissist remover?🤣
Turning horrible people into God loving humans?
Lots of people truly believe in their hearts
"THEY are all that",
They will take your last breath kind of people.
So sad.