nasty 123 @Nasty1
Did you know that the real reason for Prohibition was to stop people making their own fuel. Before Prohibition, most cars and Farm equipment could run off of home made alcohol fuels. But, the Oil magnates didnt like this & bribed the Government & police forces to put a stop to this
12:48 AM - Apr 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Ashley Furnish @Ashley_Dawn_40
19 April, 12:40
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
thats awesome, didnt know that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
19 April, 08:40
i didnt know this but i believe it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
19 April, 08:54
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
We are rewriting History

nasty 123 @Nasty1
19 April, 08:54
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
We are rewriting History

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 April, 08:09
wow - I had no idea - but totally makes sense knowing what I know now

Desert Dog @Zippydog
19 April, 08:09
A requisite for a bright future is the total elimination of "the politics of greed".
There is hope for humanity, but to get there will involve a shit ton of tribulation.

suZy Connolly @suZq14
19 April, 08:08
water alone can fuel engines, stan meyers rediscovered this with his water fuelled car, then supposedly suiceded
https://youtu.be/staL1wr07...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
19 April, 07:56
Anybody have a good recipe? Ive got a thirsty tractor!

nasty 123 @Nasty1
19 April, 08:18
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Dont ask me , i'll drink more than your tractor will😂

nasty 123 @Nasty1
19 April, 08:19
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Dont ask me , i'll drink more than your tractor will😂

Qtees Seventeen @Qtees17
19 April, 05:02
Wow… did mot know that!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 April, 04:06
et oui 🤓peut on parler des moteurs marchant au chanvre ? la blague

nasty 123 @Nasty1
19 April, 04:13
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
19 April, 01:53
Met some truck drivers that were using soybean oil as a substitute 15 yrs ago.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
19 April, 01:56
In response Sportsfreak 217 to his Publication
👍Lots of people using old cooking oils as diesel fuel too

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 April, 01:15
I'm sorry bro but could you speak english? your accent is killin me :'))

i got nothin to add to this post. gtsy my fren,

nasty 123 @Nasty1
19 April, 01:24
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
😂👍 Things always get lost in translation around here

LoveConquers All @All777Love
19 April, 12:59
Wow, I had no idea!
Great post/info.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
19 April, 01:02
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
👊😎👍Thanks

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 April, 12:52
TIL. Do Hemp next lol

nasty 123 @Nasty1
19 April, 05:34
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Here is a start .
Cheap & easy to grow. Henry Ford actually created a car made out of a Hemp Polymer. It was indestructible

The Billion $ crop. 👇 🧐 👍

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Billion Dollar Crop (1994) Documentary - YouTube

Billion Dollar Crop is a film about cannabis or hemp as it is also known and its potential industrial and agricultural uses. The film reveals the conspiracie...

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
TIL. Do Hemp next lol

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
My mate Nasty getting a VK shout out!! Giddup bro!

nasty 123 @Nasty1
19 April, 12:56
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
👊😎👍