nasty 123 @Nasty1
19 April, 12:48
Did you know that the real reason for Prohibition was to stop people making their own fuel. Before Prohibition, most cars and Farm equipment could run off of home made alcohol fuels. But, the Oil magnates didnt like this & bribed the Government & police forces to put a stop to this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 April, 01:15
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
I'm sorry bro but could you speak english? your accent is killin me :'))

i got nothin to add to this post. gtsy my fren,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
😂👍 Things always get lost in translation around here
01:24 AM - Apr 19, 2022
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
19 April, 09:08
Completely off topic - Got distracted by the crazy expression of the Sargeant(?) in the pic. He looks ready to POP! If they get this worked up how do they not just drop like flies? 😮😬🤔 😋

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 April, 01:31
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - thanks for this! Enough to make a cat laugh! Blessings to you, good on you!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 April, 01:28
I knew I would get you to post that meme. I forgot to save it and i need ammo to fook with ya'lls gubmnt posts on the twadder.
Ima be lost without trollin on twadders. miss ya over there homie

nasty 123 @Nasty1
19 April, 01:31
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Thanks Fren.
&
I may return to twit-ta one day, but for now, i'll be staying on here & Gab.