Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 April, 11:16
Perspective.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
18 April, 11:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
4 sum reason i thought of you when I saw this yesterday 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ @Casey_AK_Patriot
wow super high pitch ear ringing as soon as i said that.. 2nd time today, louder than ever
11:26 PM - Apr 18, 2022
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Casey_AK_Patriot in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
18 April, 11:46
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
Ok. this has been happening to me quite a bit lately.. the mrs thinks i’m getting tinnitus … what does it mean?

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
20 April, 02:47
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
to me, it means Pay Attention

When you hear that ringing, I recommend to listen-in.. almost like you're leaning into it. Rather than having a knee jerk reaction to it, pay attention to the tonality, the duration, and your present circumstances. Take mental note of who is around you, what you're thinking or saying, and what might be calling to your attention.

You may start to notice patterns or your own reasoning as to what it means for you. Not at all to disregard the advice of your Mrs.🙏 just an alternate perspective ❤

These 2 images share ideas that may be purely speculation, but is interesting to consider nonetheless.